Thread: Obtaining 1980 930 Turbo info / Kardex

Cool Obtaining 1980 930 Turbo info / Kardex

Hi ladies & gents,

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Recently, I bought a 1980 Porsche 930 Turbo, and much of the earlier information is missing. I hoped to discover some of this in the vehicle's early days. I believe a Kardex isn't possible, but some details are.

I'd love to chat if someone can help, and I would appreciate any guidance.

The vehicle chassis: 93A0070151
    Engine number: 6700162
    Original UK registration: PLX 804W

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome!

Moved to Other Porsche Passions. davep may be able to help.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Very strange timing here, having just looked up this registration to see if the car was still on the road. I have a photograph of your car with my father stood by it in London in 1983 - this 911 being the actual early seed planted 41 years ago, culminating in the joint purchase of our 'modern classic' 997 last week. If you'd like I can scan and send to you in a private message, it would also be great to see if you have a recent photograph?

Quote Originally Posted by arg View Post
    Very strange timing here, having just looked up this registration to see if the car was still on the road. I have a photograph of your car with my father stood by it in London in 1983 - this 911 being the actual early seed planted 41 years ago, culminating in the joint purchase of our 'modern classic' 997 last week. If you'd like I can scan and send to you in a private message, it would also be great to see if you have a recent photograph?
    Hi there,

Thank you for messaging. I'd love to see the picture!

Amazing! Isn't history crazy? I've tried to add you as a contact; otherwise, my email address is hello@jackharding.com

I have some pics, but I am currently waiting for the DVLA to resolve a plate issue. I'll share when I get your contact information/ email.

All the best