Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 911R Information

911R Information

www.pbase.com/911r

Should it be an R-Gruppe project car
    Ernie W
    member of Early 911S Registry

Ernie,

I was pretty excited to see your recent posts on other threads but man this is ... speachless

Please pass my thanks on to whoever gave you the scanner for christmas.

R Gruppe #259

73S 2.7RS Spec Sporto

Greetings,

Ernie, That is great stuff. I have a question. You show a photo with a rear tool bin. Was that in all of the Rs built? I have one in my 68 Rally and I have never seen another until your site. Thanks.

Best,

Don

...wow. hand's down the best single collective informative R material out there. just build it already ernie. again...wow.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Wow! I'm amazed. What a great resource. I've bookmarked it immediately and will return to study it all.

Thank you, Ernie!

TT
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!

Me too! Now on my favorites list. The only way I'd ever own an "R" is to win a lottery, but gosh...a lot of fun stuff here. Thanks very much Ernie.
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Hi Ernie,

It's great to see your 911R materials online. It's a wonderful resource. Of course it would be the perfect R Gruppe car!

Would you use an early SWB car or a '72 911 for the correct oil tank location?

Hope to see you at Dunkel Bros.
    Bert Jayasekera
    1970 911T - Tangerine Orange
    Early 911S Registry #494
    R Gruppe #167

OK. That's an amazing website.

Thanks Ernie

That site is a real inspiration
    Nick Moss - Early 911S #476 - RGruppe #318 - early911.co.uk

Consider your self promoted to full 'member' status. What a knock out of a site!
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell