Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RS in Japan on ebay

Jared Rundell - Registered User JCR's Avatar
    I LOVE these threads!

High bidder is the brave sort, having bought this ONE recently.

Not a bad deal actually - for a real 67S roller + parts. Maybe he has the ability to "erase" any stories for the next buyer??? We should save these pics for the next time #0068 turns up for sale.

One of the current scams is for an international seller to agree to use and escrow service, but say they need shipping money up front. Send a check for shipping and they are gone. This seller has some legit feedback, but I agree with wolfturbo; don't like the smell of this one.
    Jared
    '73 911S #0793
    '69 912_ #0602
    Early S #0454
    RGruppe #0391

Yes, pwd, we know you have the best unrestored original 911S in the country. We know you wouldn't part with it for two cherry RSs and $100K into the bargain. But this is a thread where the contributors are discussing an RS in Japan listed on ebay. If you feel you need another periodic set of hosanas about your wonderful car, I suggest you start your own thread with lots of pictures.

Excuse me sir........I think as far as this board is concerned, Paul, has been around long enough to have discresion where and when to post.
    By the way.......welcome to the board !

Hmm...

Paul..I believe this gentleman is making you out to be narcisistic. I would refer to his diatribe as rubbish and explain to him that you've got seniority here and any other board.

What is a hosana?

Best,

Don

hosanna (with 2 n's) = cry of praise or adoration.

Geez

I thought all Catholics knew what hosanna was....

Spelling threw me. ...........in the highest!

Best

Jared Rundell - Registered User JCR's Avatar
    Paul, I agree wholeheartedly.

Back to our scheduled program... hosanna one seen this car in person?

Any members in Japan?
    Jared
    '73 911S #0793
    '69 912_ #0602
    Early S #0454
    RGruppe #0391

Hmmmm...you think Tabby may be changing his posting name again? My post meant exactly what it said...I wouldn't trade my car for this RS..."D Good"? If you happen to have a cherry (also genuine) RS, and would like to discuss a swap??? Well, let's talk, okay?
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)