Stacy,

You're on the money!!!! Highway 1 is the highway of choice, and as a matter of fact, Dick Moran made the call this year that 1 is actually quicker than the 101 to Monterey. Jack Olsen and I learned this fact last year when he and I tore off up the 1 for one of the most memorable FAST runs of my life. We passed at least 75 cars along the way, and quite safely to boot. Once you get into a rythum, and you understand your car, it's easy to get by slow traffic....virtually anywhere on that road.

Jack, English Rob and I chased each other up highway 1 again this year, with my lovely bride Laila in tow, and again reached Monterey well before anybody who chose the 101 instead. There are few experiences in life that rival a truly spirited ride in a well sorted 911 on roads like this.

Cain and I left a few hours after you and Rob did, and stopped at The Big Sur Inn for breakfast with Kurt Z and Renee. We then took it to Peiffer beach for an hour before heading South. It truly was a memorable weekend.

Later Lads,