Thread: My Thank You for Rennsport & Monterey

Thumbs up My Thank You for Rennsport & Monterey

Hello all,

With just getting home form Monterey and so many things going on in the last few weeks, I just now have time to start catching up.
    To all of you who I meet face to face for the first time, and all the "regulars" at Rennsport. Curt for letting me take shotgun on his hot laps at Daytona. SWB Sam for documenting "Sam and Roger's Most Excellent Adventure" and for being a good friend.
    Sherwood Lee for his wonderful job on this board. To Cris and Freeman for starting the R Gruppe and letting me put my "two cents" in.
    There is not enough space on the thread to list all of you individually but I think you all will know who you are. THANK YOU for all the kind words, encouragement, hard work at helping me whenever I've asked. I am a very lucky man to have such friends and to be able to enjoy such fun things with them!
    All the Best!
    Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

The Best...

You're the best Roger, you really are.

RGRUPPE wouldn't be the same without you and your enthusiasm, friendship, organizational skills, and always present smile.

I've really enjoyed getting to know you (and Teri) these past few years, and am happy to count you as a friend.

The weekend was just FANTASTIC. I'm only sorry it had to end, and am already looking forward to next year.
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

363 days and counting until next year!!!!! Roger, you're awesome for all of the great contributions you made to the early car community! I really appreciate all of the great camaraderie and fellowship that you are so integral in creating. An awesome weekend was had by all (well, except maybe for a certain deer!).

Wolfman
    2015 McLaren 650S spider
    2001 Ferrari 550
    2010 Ariel Atom 3
    1979 Ferrari 308gtb

Paid-up Registry Member & proud of it!!

Roger, great to meet you. Next year's road trip will take us west! Here we are crossing the finish line ......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

So the wife comes into work around noon on monday and tells me all about this gorgeous aubergine RS she just saw on the freeway. hmm... did the driver have a beard?- I ask. Yep- it was you on your way home
    Thanks a ton for doing your part in the Gruppe
    Dave B

Talking Yep, I hope it was me

Dave,

Yep, I think I'm the only Aubergine RS look car in LA at least so far.
    Terrie and me headed home after a fantastic weekend with great friends. It's depressing coming back to reality. Or as Dick Moran says, "It's a shame that work gets in the way our fun".
    It's hard for me not to be smiling when everyone else is having as much fun as I am. Thanks again to everyone for all the kind words.

All the best!

Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Work...

has me back, too!

But there has to be some time to check on pics coming up...
    I had a blast hanging out with you guys!
    Thank you so much for putting all that together, and all the help and hospitality I was facing...
    I am basicly signed up for RENNSPORT III, wherever that is... ; )))
    ...and I am pretty sure I will make it to come back to Monterey to raffle some RS seats or so... - just kidding!!!

Yours, Thorsten

Thorsten Klein,
    RGruppe #276, Weissach, Germany

1973 Porsche 911 T/R (R ennsemmel) -
    LICENSED IN GERMANY (!!) WITH 106dB
    LEISTRITZ FACTORY SPORT MUFFLER!!!
    THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!

2014 991 Carrera (bad weather P car )
    1997 RenaultSport Spider (the 'last' Alpine)

"Das letzte Fahrzeug auf Erden - wird ein Sportwagen sein..." (F.Porsche)