Page 112 of 456 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 4559

Thread: Show your ride...

thanks..ok few more..and yes the calipars are red I need to change those next..little reds

Attachment 22292
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Mike
    S Registry #825
    73.5 Dalmatian Blue

1973.5 911T Dalmatian Blue

Sport seats look like those in the RS's. Were they original with your car?
    Lee

those are repos from GTS. Where they are nice seats they will do until I find some originals, just not in a hurry.
    Mike
    S Registry #825
    73.5 Dalmatian Blue

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words about the car. It is indeed a car I actually bought from Alaska and then shipped it over to the UK. It has still only done 1200miles since its complete rebuild. I have added a few more pics, but nice parts include. 7R rims which fill the rear arches nicely, late 915 rebuilt box with oil cooler, new 40% Limited Diff, SS 3.2 on 46mm carbs, XDI ignition S Cams …, 3.2 cooler, leather recaros, new 21/27 torsion bars and 20/22 a/r bars, 3.2 brakes, new gauges with some minor mods ( such as the speedo is a later electric type but made to look like an early gauge), 380mm wheel and so on.

The result is one pretty quick car but still looks original. Dyno results were 260 bhp, but I am changing the cams soon and expect to gain a few more bhp.

Thanks

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by mike walker
    thanks..ok few more..and yes the calipars are red I need to change those next..little reds

Attachment 22292
    Great looking car. Love the color.
    Bert Jayasekera
    1970 911T - Tangerine Orange
    Early 911S Registry #494
    R Gruppe #167

Mike, I love the car. Beautiful. Are you going to put side deco trim on?
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Alan.uk
    .., late 915 rebuilt box with oil cooler, new 40% Limited Diff, SS 3.2 on 46mm carbs, XDI ignition S Cams …, 3.2 cooler, leather recaros, new 21/27 torsion bars and 20/22 a/r bars, 3.2 brakes, new gauges with some minor mods ( such as the speedo is a later electric type but made to look like an early gauge), 380mm wheel and so on.

The result is one pretty quick car but still looks original. Dyno results were 260 bhp, but I am changing the cams soon and expect to gain a few more bhp.
    wow. Who did the work?
    Too many cars..

I like to do most things myself but on this car I out sourced the paint (the car was pretty much rust free) and once I had bought all the parts and stripped the original 3.0 ltr motor and I had a company (GCS) rebuild the box and build the new motor up. They also did the dyno work and jet the carbs. Gauges done by NHS. Interior completely re-trimmed by my friend, oil tank and cooler and fuch anodizing by early911.

Glad you like it.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by mike walker
    I've finally got this car to my liking to take some pictures.
    Attachment 22288
    Attachment 22289
    Mike,
    Is that Soterick's old car? Looks nice, and those Recaro replica sportseats look nice. I only wish they would come up with some recliner mechanisms that look period correct. Then they would sell a bunch more.

Quote Originally Posted by gruen911
    Mike,
    Is that Soterick's old car? Looks nice, and those Recaro replica sportseats look nice. I only wish they would come up with some recliner mechanisms that look period correct. Then they would sell a bunch more.
    Yeah thats Erics car. I only had to dress it up a little, it was a good car when he sold it to me.

I wish those seats had a better (period correct looking) mechanism too but they'll do until I find some originals. They are good quality.
    Mike
    S Registry #825
    73.5 Dalmatian Blue