Page 145 of 456 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 4560

Thread: Show your ride...

Tom,
    Thanks for the compliments. Here are a couple more, I am pretty happy how interior turned out, enough black and silver for a Raider's fan.
    Phil
    Attached Images Attached Images   

These wide body examples make me lust for a super flared LWB...shame on you guys!
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Phil, I like how you're running the lines through the car.

But I have to say, low res photos don't do the car justice.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

my new historic race car at its first outing to the track.
    Cheers, Ryan

Founder and chief centre cap remover at : ZOLLHAUS / Design driven custom PORSCHE : https://zoll.haus

Very sweet looking car. Enjoy it.

Cheers
    John

Early 911 S Registry member 473
    RGruppe member 445

Here's my baby.

A buddy of mine is a professional photographer and was nice enough to shoot my car for me. He is a very gifted photographer and is willing to take on business if anyone is interested in a personalized shoot for their pride and joy.

Disclaimer: The butt shot was taken before the "real" shoot, so don't mind the non-professional shot. I just wanted to show off the license plate!

His conact info is below if anyone is interested.

http://edwardchenphotography.com/secret/

peace,
    Brian

And look what Mr. Tilton started in a faraway place...

http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/vie...t=6513&start=0
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

1970 911T- purchased from the original owner in 2005 with 250,000 on clock.

Bare metal, ground-up body restoration w/ RS steel flares & RS Touring steel rear bumpers, through the hood gas filler. Color - 2-stage Continental orange

3.0 litre w/ Webers, headwork, cams, SSIs, 915 w/ Rennshift,

'89 Carrera suspension F & R, Bilsteins, Elephant bushings, 7" & 8" RS wheels with Weidman RSR finish, C2 4-piston calipers w/ Zimmerman rotors, Smart racing F & R anti-roll bars.

RS interior w/ Autobahn-refinished Pepito cloth Recaro Sport Seats, Nardi wheel.

Photo #2- dead stock and still in its original Signal Orange with deep 6s, the way it looked the day I bought it & brought it home...............#1 & 3 are of the car now that it's 98% done.

Starting shortly I will finish all the details and change a few things in time for R Gruppe Treffen '08.

Thanks for looking, John G.
    Last edited by John Z Goriup; 04-10-2012 at 07:04 AM.
    Before it became Ruprecht, my Porsche was a '70 911 T

Paying member No. 895 since 2006

" slavish adherence to originality wasn't for me, because the car wasn't as good as it could be."
    Rob Dickinson's response when asked what motivated him to build Singers

Talking

Marco,
    Thanks, I'll get some hi-res pics posted elsewhere and post a link.
    Phil

1967 911 Vin#306819

After looking three years I finally found a SWB for me. It is an inland valley, S. of Sacramento, black plate 911 with 120k fully documented miles. No accidents or rust, matching numbers chassis 306819: engine: 909884 and with one repaint. All original interior with seats recovered. My plans are the following bolt ons: SC front suspension with original front sway bar and rear 15mm added; H1s, deep 6 fronts and 911R rears, sport drivers seat, factory above the bumper lights (still need driver's side cut-out grill). And when time and funds allow: 2.4 "S" engine, stock look.

-Allen-
    Los Gatos CA