Page 196 of 456 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 4560

Thread: Show your ride...

Here comes a little report from Sweden

This is my S/T-project based on a 73T Coupé. My goal is to have a FIA homologated racecar finished this year. Engine is still in parts collecting stage but will be a shortstroke (66mm) 2.5 liter race engine.

Recent Hill Country Rally
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Out for a Saturday afternoon blast through the twisties:
    1971 911S, 2.7RS spec MFI engine, suspension mods, lightened
    Early 911S Registry Member #425

Show your ride...

This is Esther, one of my 72 S's. These were taken during judging at the San Diego parade. By the way the engine compartment judge wasn't able to find any dirt. (bless him!) She is a Euro market car with power windows, 22 gallon gas tank, rear wiper, and after restoration is now back to her original signal yellow. She's been mine for a little over ten years.
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

here is 9113300310 sold new in Genoa IT in early 73. I've been associated with the car since 1988.

It's finally targa time in MT.

Meet Jack

First time under its own power in 15 months

Still lots to do - Interior - RS door panels, straps for widow lifts, new seats, harness bar and harnesses. Exterior - Talbot bullet mirror and drilled door handles in flat metalic gray like the rest of the trim.

Oh yea - its a 912 - sibling to Flo - a 69 912 Targa currently being repainted to Champagne Yellow.

Bravo, Don,

you have outdone yourself. It's beautiful, done in exquisitely good taste, and if the mechanicals are as good as the overall execution seems to be, it should be perform faithfully for a long time.

Love the wheels.......looks like the rear bumper has truly found a worthy home. ( are those Tilton's graphic stipes ? ).

Best of luck with "Jack"

JZG
    Before it became Ruprecht, my Porsche was a '70 911 T

Paying member No. 895 since 2006

" slavish adherence to originality wasn't for me, because the car wasn't as good as it could be."
    Rob Dickinson's response when asked what motivated him to build Singers

Thanks John. Your car was some of the inspiration as well. The outside door handles are being painted and should be ready soon. Yes - those are Bob's graphics. I used a curved PORSCHE on the engine lid and I am not sure if I like it or am happy with it. I think I managed to get the P a bit out of line - but it depends on what angle you are looking at it from. The wheels are amazingly light and always have been my favorite ever since a friend of my brother put them on his 70 T back "in the day".

The brakes are upgraded to ventalated and cross drilled rotors. The suspension has all been redone with Elephant Racing components - including the Adjustable Spring Plates. It corners like it is on rails and also rides very nice on the highway. I am taking it down to Chuck's shop on Friday for a "massage" - alignment and corner balance since it has lost about 200 - 250# (or mabe more )since it was done before, the battery was relocated to the Smuggler's box and ER Quick Change Camber Plates installed.

A rebuild of the original engine from the car is on the schedule - hopefully next winter. I have been gathering parts. Meanwhile - as used one I purchased about 5 years ago runs very strong (but has a minor oil leak on one of the push rod tubes). The transmission is one of the best shifting I have ever driven - I'll probably just freshen the seals while it is out.

Wink André Wicky 2.3 ST

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com