Page 2 of 456 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your ride...

Would that be considered emerald green?

Thanks for the posts so far!

Wow...thanks Gburner! Much lighter. Original pic is a scanned snapshot, taken on my side yard. Behind the trees is a 20' wide dirt lane. Neighbor on the other side wants me to cut 'em down. I'm giving her a Dick Cheney answer, since the easement is on MY property, and it's a private lane. '72 Targa? It's Irish green...code 213.
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Um,

Both of them...in the air at the same time...draining my wallet.

Shawn.

edit: I gotta make that pic larger...hang on.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    67 coupe roller
    99 M96 2.5 litre
    early911s reg 447
    R Gruppe 399

Going for broke II...

Both of them.

Edit: I'll just sell this damn digital camera to buy more go fast parts.
    67 coupe roller
    99 M96 2.5 litre
    early911s reg 447
    R Gruppe 399

Paul, Tell 'em that if the trees are cut, the anarchists from Eugen will come out and burn down all the houses. I'm sure they'll see the wisdom in leaving the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyWebb
    Paul, Tell 'em that if the trees are cut, the anarchists from Eugen will come out and burn down all the houses. I'm sure they'll see the wisdom in leaving the trees.
    Now that's a thought...

Kurt, the oild tank is going to migrate to???
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

One of these days, I'm going to take some new photos .....

Irfanview is free and will easily reduce res when you load a file and then save it again. Google it up.

- Where is "Cain's thread" - I wanna see the 935 setup. (also what happened to Abel's thread?)

Homemade 911 at Cal Speedway...

Out for a sunday cruise...

Quote Originally Posted by RandyWebb
    Irfanview is free and will easily reduce res when you load a file and then save it again. Google it up.
    I finally downloaded Irfanview, and used it to reduce the size of pictures.

http://www.irfanview.com/

For the first time user, if you aren't used to fiddling with programs, you need to know what to "poke at" to get pictures resized.

This picture was originally 1.66 MB and 2400 x 1800 in size.
    I changed it to 63.5K and 800 x 600 in size.

1. Click on File/Open and select the picture you want to resize.
    2. Then click on Image/Resize-resample A dialog box will come up. On the right hand side there is a choice of common picture sizes. Just click on the size that you want, and then click "OK."
    3. Then click on File/Save As. Make sure at the bottom the "Show Options Dialog" box is checked. Rename the file so that you keep your original.
    4. On the Option Dialog Box, it says "Save Options" at the top. Move the slider to the quality level you want. Lower numbers mean a smaller picture size. You need to do trial and error. I moved the slide to "50" to reduce the quality of this picture.
    5. Then click Save
    6. You will need to check to see how big the picture is now. If it isn't small enough, do the process again, but use a smaller number in step 4. If too small, use a bigger number in step 4.

Sorry to take this time to do it, but I thought that the non-computer-literate among the crowd may need some specific instructions. And this way, I get to see more car pictures.

larry
    Early 911S Registry Member #537

73 - Viper Green 911E Targa - Kermit - Gone but not forgotten

Kermit's Short Story and Pix on the 911E Website

06 - Lexus IS250 MT6
    98 - Volvo 70V XC