Page 23 of 456 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your ride...

Very Nice Stacy! What a great mix of older and modern Porsches. Must be hard to choose which one to drive.

Clyde,

I know your frustrations. I usually host my photos on Rennlist, which has a 200K limit on photo size. What size is the original photo when you take it? The photo above is only 435X327 or 68K, which is probably compressed too much from the original. You might want to reduce the setting size on your camera to take 800X600 or 1000X750 images.

Send the original photos to fryardds@csinet.net and I will put them up for you.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

1971 911t
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Could you show a picture of under the hood? I'd like to see the "wiring harness".

Quote Originally Posted by BOYER73S
    OK I give up, help somebody, please. This pic is taken in High resolution and when I shrink it and many others down so that the site will accept them all I get is this crap

Help!!!!!!

Clyde
    Clyde,

Your monitor can only resolve about 90 dots/inch. Any resolution higher than that is wasted on a shot to be seen on the screen only. This helps to reduce the size of the file while still keeping it looking good on the screen.

In you photo software, set the resolution to 90 dpi and then size as needed. When you save it, you will have a nice image and a reasonable file size to upload.

Here my "lowly" T in action (75 pixels/inch resolution). Ignore the smoke, my top end fixed that problem.

Harry

Member #789
    1970 VW Sunroof Kombi Bus - "The Magic Bus"
    1973.5 911T Targa for fun - "Smokey"
    2009 MB C300

Swbs 1968 S

I just saw your car SWBS, it's great, what is the color code, is this the 6809 Tangerine?

You have provided a model for what I want my Tangerine 1968 S to look like when I'm done "undoing" the PO's mistakes.
    Henry

72targa

Hi
    Those rally lights have not been wired up yet. waiting on a friend to wire it up.

My brother's orange 911 is all wired up. I can try to get him to email a pic.

Thanks for the advice guys I have been taking pictures in too high a resolution it seems, good for printing , no good for posting.

I found one or two smaller ones so I will try them when I take some smaller ones will try again.

Lets hope this one works OK

Thnaks

Clyde
    2.4S Targa
    RS#101

Tom,

Thanks Tom,

Wait till I figure out how to use the camera and create some decent pics then you might get a better idea of the work done

Clyde
    2.4S Targa
    RS#101

Clyde... NICE CAR MATE!!!

Regards, Robert...

Plus 3 more of many other rides while i'm here... the transporter pick-up is the daily ...

Love all the pics folks.. So many unique cars, so diverse in colors and options and mod's... Thats what make Porsche's so special...

Robert...