Page 61 of 456 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your ride...

Brian,

That car literally ROCKS!

Nice...

Wanna sell the "Hotel California" Eagles 8 track? (top right) Sweet car, nice catch.

Shawn.
    67 coupe roller
    99 M96 2.5 litre
    early911s reg 447
    R Gruppe 399

Wink

How about Frampton Comes Alive in the lower right corner!
    Makes me wann put a long handle comb in the back pocket of my bell bottom corduoroys.... gotta keep the feathered ducktail perfect.

ok, I'll bite, we just got this 1969 911S 67,000 orig miles

one bare metal, glass out repaint in 1999, orig interior, no rust, fabulous car.

-Lewis
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

Thanks for the nice comments guys. This is strickly a driver, the photos don't show the rather tired paint, but the car runs and drives very well though and that is the reason we picked it up. After being involved with 2 major projects we wanted a car to just get in and drive.

Obvioulsy the tires are a bit dangerous but I have a set of Harvey done deep sixes with Tom Dance supplied XWX tires coming to put on the car. Should look great with those.

Shawn,

Would you settle for Simon and Garfunkel instead of the Eagles?

Funny story, Peter Frampton is a neighbor to my wife's sister's family in Cincinnati and their kids all go to the same school. Hard to picture Frampton dropping off the kids at school and then going home to mow the yard.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Many great looking cars here!

Here are some pictures of my rides:
    Picture taken with my trackday wheels on... The fuchs are awaiting refurbishment

Still some small issues to sort out, mirrors, antenna und so weiter...

Another angle:

My other baby:

Petter
    1973 911 2.4E Coupe
    1966 911 2.0 Coupe
    1986 944 turbo Vitesse

Nice car Brian, That 69 S that I had last year had those same big fog lights. They look bigger than the 129s. How about lowering it, some Porsche side decals AND Porsche decals on the rear lid since there are not any emblems?Good luck with it. Cool car.

Best,

Don

New toy, nice little T.
    Phil
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Rennman
    Nice car Brian, That 69 S that I had last year had those same big fog lights. They look bigger than the 129s. How about lowering it, some Porsche side decals AND Porsche decals on the rear lid since there are not any emblems?Good luck with it. Cool car.

Best,

Don
    Hi Don,

Thanks. Yes the fog lights look bigger to me also than the 129s. I should put it down a bit and that is a good idea to put the PORSCHE side decal on. When the car was repainted in the 80's sometime, the owner left the rear deck emblems off. Fortunately I have them so I will definately put them back on.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Here's my ride. My first 911. I finally got it home and cleaned up and have working on breaking it in and changing a few things to my liking. It will surely be a long term project but is streetable so there's no waiting for the fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images