Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: monterey '05

We will be guests of the owner of the '68 Sunoco Donohue Camero and the '63 Z06 Mickey Thompson Stingray. The cars are part of the Wild West Racers. I don't know where we will be staying yet, but my mobile is 219/363-7688.

Thom, I will certainly be looking you up to personally give you thanks for helping me with the 2.2L case situation.

Hope we can all get together at some point over the weekend.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Brian
    How do you know Tom? He's a great car enthusiast- he also owns a 427 Cobra, 427 Fairlane, and a 934 1/2 that is exquisitely restored (amongst other toys!)

Quote Originally Posted by TRE Cup
    Brian
    How do you know Tom? He's a great car enthusiast- he also owns a 427 Cobra, 427 Fairlane, and a 934 1/2 that is exquisitely restored (amongst other toys!)
    Hi Dave,
    Tom certainly is a great enthusiast and a great guy too. My wife and Tom's girl friend, who is from Chicago, met at the barn where they both have horses boarded. They are both dentists too so it didn't take them long to become good friends. As a result of that Tom invited us both to the Historics 2 years ago. I was hooked and the madness really kicked in after that trip.

If you do happen to go to the track be sure to stop by and say hi.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

le monde est vraiment petit!
    hi brian
    unfortunately, we are in home remodel hell at the moment and the weekend following the historics is the POC event at Laguna, so i can only play hookey the one day , 13th, to come up to see the concorso. sorry- would have been great to see you again.

Thumbs up Monterey 04 August

I will be there from the 9th-16th of August. I great bar to meet at would be at the Monterey Plaza Hotel, right on Cannery Row. The phone number for the Hotel is 831-646-1700. Thursday or Friday could work out. The bar is right on the water, the Hotel is beautiful, and so is the view. This is one of the finer hotels in all of Monterey. I will have my cell with me, 970-390-8352. Frank, or any others, give me a call, and let's get together.
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Guys,
    We are heading out of Chicago in the morning and should be in Monterey by early afternoon tomorrow. I've got the mobile phone #s listed and will be in touch either tomorrow or Friday to see if we can make plans to get together. See you then.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Hey, Bryan, (et al)
    Hope you see this before you leave...
    We are in space C-17 (almost - but not quite - directly behind the suites/garages) look for the bright orange #97 '56 Vette. We run on Friday and Sunday...be just noodling around on saturday.

See yawl up there.

cheers
    Thom Kuby