Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy on the Board

New Guy on the Board

Greetings all,
    I'm new here and gotta say...this is a great website. I hope to contribute when I can.
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

I think they usually say," This thread is useless without pics." Let's see the Grupper!

New Guy

No problem: http://members.rennlist.com/danger/ The website is being updated this week with some new stuff as well.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Nice car, great job on the wheels! I agree that the rear reflector has to go. Have you seen the rear panel on Jack Olsen's BBII? Since you have to go looking, check that puppy out. I like the flush look, just not with a reflector.

Keep the pics coming.

His car was in Excellence. Ain't that the 911R rear tailight treatment he gave it? I think it looks outstanding myself.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Paul, I've never seen a 911 with a windmill on the roof. Was that a factory option in the Holland market?

Jack
    1972 911S- viper green
    1970 914/6- tangerine
    1967 Ferrari 330GTC- oro chiaro

Welcome aboard Paul...it's about friggin' time!!

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Sometimes us old farts just need a tad more time to get around to things... lol Yes, the windmill is my new turbo kit I installed. My Porsche baseball cap has a matching one as well.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Paul, I've never seen a 911 with a windmill on the roof. Was that a factory option in the Holland market?

Jack
    Funny as this car is now going to Holland. I'll see if I can photograph it with a real windmill in the background.

John

I remember you from rennlist many moons ago.