Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bert Olander 911R at Pebble

...on the topic of licence plate frames, I am looking for the perfect 1973 S to frame my plate... send me a PM

Well it looks like our very own Frank Gallogy once owned this beautiful car in the collection:

April 1980 Sold to Peter G. Sachs, Stamford/CT /USA. 1983 Raced at the Walter Mitty Challenge at Road Atlanta. October 1983 Sold by Sachs to William B. Jacobs, Jr., Joliet, Il. Then Sold to Joe Marchetti’s International Autos Ltd., Chicago, Il. Then Sold to Grand Prix SSR, New York, Ny. Then Sold to Frank Gallogly, Englewood, Nj..

Nice car Frank, is this one you hated to see go?
    Doug Roberts
    68 912 Slate Gray
    64 356C Ivory

wow - $100 for tickets? i was willing to make the 120+ mile drive for this one car but that entry fee is steep. maybe they'll allow me to detail it and get in for free .
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

911r

I spoke with Blackhawk, and you can buy the car now for $350,000. They also have a 73 RSR, and they only want $450,000 for it. Go to their website and you can see them both. Let's see, $800,000 and you can have 2 killer cars! What a great deal! I am going to go buy a lottery ticket, and hope for he best!
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

blackhawk

they call this an exposition tent sale .it's at pebble with about 100 cars for sale

Latest and Greatest

I saw an ad in the LA Times for a 275 GTB with a fresh concours restoration for 55K....that was in 1984....as a matter of fact 20 years ago this month.

But sticking to Porsches I think that silver R looks soooo slippery it's down right sexy and if it were a woman I'd fk it in a minute. ....it absolutely beats the sh1t out of ANYTHING new that Porsche has on the road today. The latest incarnation of the GT looks like the Bat Mobile....hideous..wha the fk are they thinking in Deutsch lund. Have they become such a Socialsit country that they build their cars by commitee...

Another thing what is one to do with a 200 mph car...drive it...it would be hard to drive while in jail....the radio is still faster than U wana be outlaws....thats why there aren't anymore Jesse James running around. Park it and admire it going 200 mph while sitting in the garage....or is it just a status thing for a guy with more money than he knows what to do with?

I like the old adage race on Sunday drive to work on Monday..
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism