Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: German Auto Fest

Thumbs up Host hotel

Arrangements have been made with the Marriott as the host hotel for the R Gruppe and the Early 911S Registry. Please see the above posting on this thread to get the details and make your reservations NO LATER than the August 19th cut off date.
    All the details for the weekend will be posted in a few days, so stay tuned.

All the best!

Roger
    R Gruppe #27

I'll be coming down on Friday after teaching a photo workshop in SLO that week. Not sure at this time if I will be driving a 911. I'll make reservations at the Marriott. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187

oops, my oversight.

sorry if i confused some of you guys with the reference to Vagabond Inn, we'll be at the Marriot as Roger indicated. Sorry about that.

So remember I'm still taking roll call, so be there or be .... square

later fellas,

cris

I will be driving down on Friday and plan on parking with the 911S/Rgrupppe. I just made my reservations with the Marriott and they said that the reserved rooms were all spoken for, but they gave me the 129 rate for my wife and me anyway. I hope to make new friends and see old ones. See you there
    Bill Cilker, Jr.
    Gold 72 911S
    31 Ford Model A
    PCA, Early S Registry (#98) & RGruppe (#272)
    Rotarian

Similar Threads

1. German Auto Fest Oct. 2010
    By Chuck Miller in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 07:21 AM
  2. German Auto Fest
    By John Z Goriup in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 09:41 PM
  3. Your seats at the German Auto Fest!!!
    By Tonyautobahn in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 08:43 AM
  4. German Auto Fest Pictures
    By JackOlsen in forum General Info
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 06:50 PM
  5. Midwesterners to German Auto Fest?
    By SWBS in forum General Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2004, 07:33 PM