Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6X16 and 7X16 as track wheels

Wow..I just screwed up all over the place, by not giving near enough information.

Jack you answered all of my questions, thanks so much.
    FYI, currently I have 15X6 Fuchs with 205/60-15 at all corners, and by more aggressive I was thinking a little wider in the rear, and sticker.

Gburner, thanks for your input as well, and sorry for the confusion over tire diameters.

-Keith

uh, is that track you are going to in Hungary? and are you racing against a guy named Mike Shoemaker? Because if not, boy you guys can sure waste some time on calculations...

Just run with your 15's already. No worries with offset, running, lower speeds, higher weights... My Goodness, who cares?

Similar Threads

1. FS: 7x16 / 9x16 930 Turbo Fuchs Wheels... Restored
    By dporsche74 in forum For Sale/Wanted: Other Porsche Cars and Parts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:45 AM
  2. Wheels- 6x16 for SWB Question
    By casperc in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 04:33 PM
  3. FS: Set of 6x16 & 7x16 Factory Anodized Fuchs Wheels
    By Carl Bauer in forum For Sale/Wanted: Other Porsche Cars and Parts
    Replies: 0