Thread: SO. OC Car Wash Party Nov. 6th

SO. OC Car Wash Party Nov. 6th

This Saturday, Lars, Will S., and myself will be going to Crystal Cove for the usual car gathering. Afterwards, Newport Auto Center will be having a Car Wash Day. My understanding is bring your Porsche and you can wash your car and use ZYMOL products....
    I'll post more details during the week. This can be your chance to get your car looking good before the Palm Springs Run on the 20th
    I attached the page from the PCA Orange County Region Pandemonium...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

I am so NOT there.

Anyone want to get their Porsche dirty that same day? POC will be running at the Streets of Willow Saturday and Sunday?

Do I regret changing my PCA membership from OC Region to San Diego Region? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ah ahah aha ha haha haha ah

I believe a wise man once said "Let's Drive these Pigs". That's a better slogan than "Let's Zymol our Dolphins", don't ya think?

Just kidding guys.... well, kind of.........

Curt, If you're gonna be at SoW on the 6/7, you'll be hearin' my pipes as I enter T8 on the big track at 120....

racing w. Pantera club that w/end
    Johnny Riz
    73E euro 3.2 w. a few goodies
    Rgrp 152
    S Reg 335

Similar Threads

1. 1972 911 Project on Wash DC craigslist
    By Nordschleife in forum For Sale/Wanted: Early 911 Cars, 1965 - 1973
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 02:52 PM
  2. Targa seats on Wash DC craigslist
    By Nordschleife in forum For Sale: 911 Parts