Thread: Dunkel Bros 05?

Dunkel Bros 05?

Does anyone know if there is going to be a Memoribilia show and Swap Meet next year?

R Gruppe #259

Gburner
    Hi Earl,
    Here's a thread Dick M started about just that.
    click here
    Not at Dunkels, and now its open to all Euro makes.
    Same guy that is behind the GAF or "Ventura show" is coordinating it.
    regards,
    Mike

Thanks Mike...

I have a message in to Mr. Campbell; he hasn't returned may call. Maybe he won't. But, if I hear what the skinny is, I'll fill everyone in.

Somehow, though, I know a lot of guys will know the details before I do. First one to verify this event, post.

OK, I heard from Bob. He has asked me to not jump the gun, but you all know what that means. Many of you already have been working on it. I have names like John Dilger.

All I can say at the request of Mr. Campbell is keep your eyes on his website this week and don't plan much Sunday, Feb 6.

Gotta go before I say too much and make him angry. I mean, after all, it is his show.

Ex-Dunkels

Has everyone checked out the info on the 'All Euro' meet? If/when I pay the five bucks to get in or the fifteen for 'display' (preferred) parking, I would rather have the $$$ (it adds up) go to some sort of charity/benefit as @ Dunkels....

I realize that LB is going to cost him and that he'll have to pay to clean up the mess/trash afterwards, but isn't there somewhere/some place (in L.A./O.C.) large enough to have a P-car only place? Where you won't need to worry about some door ding from some DKW/or '73 Vdub for sale?

Is the 356 Registry ok with this?? Or will this be the only game in town??? Am I the only one disappointed?
    RGr #145
    SReg #367
    RSpec #2.7

The LA Literature and Toy Show is Feb. 5th, here is thier web site.

Same weekend as the Daytona 24.

60 356 Roadster Race Car - ex Dick Barbour
    60 356 Roadster Race Car - Emory Outlaw
    63 Porsche Powered Special Race Car
    67 911S Stock
    67 911S Race Car - ARRC '69 & '71, Daytona 24 '75
    Esses Motorsports