Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: today I get a phone call, now my car is on the way to the L.A. Auto show

Ignore them all Sam. Just have lots of pics taken with you and those drop dead gorgeous display girls in the high boots and short skirts....yum! Maybe they'll put it on a turntable with the girls. Make sure there's mirrors all around the car for the best, uh, well, view (u know what I mean) Oh god...I gotta stop now as I'm becoming excited and my blood pressure is rising...bwaaaaahahahahaaaaaa!
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

That is Fantastic, Sam

Gburner
    That's great Sam, just needs an R Gruppe badge.
    btw you've heard about the international Photography convention in San Diego this week. Well the promoters have chosen your Camera shop to represent California's rich and diverse interest in photography. They want to display your shops inventory at the convention. Can we send the truck over tonight?
    Looking forward to some pics of your car in the big show!
    So then is it true both of your Porsches have been displayed inside the LA show??

Congratulatios Sam, I'm sure you and your car will contribute to the increased appreciation (and I don't mean $) of early 911S, a great ambassador.

Have fun
    Henry

Sam-

Congrats. I look forward to seeing the car tomorrow during the media days.
    Cheers,
    Kevin
    RGruppe #004
    "Shoemaker stick to your last,"
    Ferry Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by Gburner
    Looking forward to some pics of your car in the big show!
    So then is it true both of your Porsches have been displayed inside the LA show??

Yeah, it's kind of funny my 87TL was built special for the L.A. Auto Show unlike most 87's that were built after August of 86 mine was built in march, displayed and then sold through Bozzani Porsche in West Covina, so now I'll have two Porsche's that have been display cars at the L.A. Auto Show.
    Sam

Self anointed Head of the SSSP
    ( Super secret seat police )
    our motto is : if you've got a bug up your ass, we put it there

67S polo red 307958S (gone but not forgotten )
    87 factory turbolook Lagoon green metallic ( G50 O'yeah )

First pic's, one of the guys on Pelican took these today I can't wait to get down there and see it in person
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Sam

Self anointed Head of the SSSP
    ( Super secret seat police )
    our motto is : if you've got a bug up your ass, we put it there

67S polo red 307958S (gone but not forgotten )
    87 factory turbolook Lagoon green metallic ( G50 O'yeah )

Thumbs up

Good god. That's awesome.

Talking

But what are those other cars displayed with yours??

Gburner
    Awesome Sam looks like at the end of the long straight your red racer late braked and just passed #140. That's way more cool than a glitzy turntable. That background would make some great garage wallpaper. Easy to look right over the new stuff.
    You got the camera gear and shinizzle car dispay now comb the show in search of models...