Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R Gruppe What R Gruppe

R Gruppe What R Gruppe

Does the R Gruppe even exist anymore or have they slunk away to die like some rodent in the cellar....leaving a foul smell behind.....

Or is it that they have ceased to exist because I no longer give them a reason for existing...

Whatever the case maybe for their demise one thing is certain is that they were a wrong headed group of egotistical wana be's...who thought they were really doing something special...but in fact were deluding themselves, all they really accomplished was to creat a series of abominations that they called historically inspired ....well if thats the case Oliver Stone has a lock on historical reality as well...NO I don't think anybody will miss the R Gruppe....it is outdated and as beloved as the Ford Edsel....Well anyway I am still here even if the R Gruppe isn't......
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

Quote Originally Posted by tabs52
    I am still here
    Still here and still trolling, eh? I thought you were going to keep this crap in the Off Topic forum.

TT
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!

Just stating the TRUTH as always and I never promised you anything Tweed!

Yeah I'm poking at the R Gruppe...much like a person pokes a dead man with a stick to see if there is any life in the corpse....so far all I got is your viturperation...and for that I give you a warm... Thanks alot....
    Master of the Buffet

Do-dah, Do-dah....

Man, you are bitter. Why don't you do volunteer work someplace and get out of the house? Might I suggest the U.S. Embassy in Bagdad, Iraqi? They are in need of money for cultural and historical restoration of Iraq. I cannot think of a more qualified and verbose individual than yourself. In fact, here's a link for you. At a minimum go work at a hospital and entertain them with your wit and wisdom.

http://baghdad.usembassy.gov/iraq/donation_howto.html

Tom

PS: As far as the rgruppe goes some folks have a real life (job) that invades their private lives to the point that sufficient time cannot be put forth to keep a newsletter printed on a regular basis. This is where delegation comes into play. Hide and watch.

Trust me, Tabs, the group is not gone; not by a long shot.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Will Tabs go away once he hits his 1000th post? Could be the milestone he's been looking to attain...

Ohhh so you are saying is that all the passion in the gruppe has been extinguished by real life and whats left is a bunch of comatose people going through the motions of pretending it's still alive....well then please forgive me my perception that this Board had beocme moribund.
    Master of the Buffet

Can we get the moderator to move the Tubdoola to "Off Topic" please?!?!

One of Sam's masterpieces; the Tubdulator and his mouse.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Jens you have picked your point of attack and have never varied from it..U must think it has some kind of effect on me...I think it is the type of attack a rancourous little boy would use...try again....
    Master of the Buffet

Him use big werds too.

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Too bad he can't spell them....

I doubt that he looks like the middle aged guy in the pic. More likely he is some socially maladjusted teenager... or maybe that is just the emotional age.