Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: '69 S FS - Seen in Sportscar Market Mag.

'69 S FS - Seen in Sportscar Market Mag.

Don't know any specific details, but it's a pretty lookin' thing on my high res. monitor.

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/classifieds/German/486

Jim
    SWBGRUPPE
    Dues Paid Member #279

Our?

Eric, Wolfman - is our old car !?!?!?!
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

TTG lights look too big and the paint looks too nice. My guess is it is a different car.

Wolf
    2015 McLaren 650S spider
    2001 Ferrari 550
    2010 Ariel Atom 3
    1979 Ferrari 308gtb

Paid-up Registry Member & proud of it!!

That car belongs to Tom Dance. He's an Early S board member.
    Bobby
    71' Olive 2.2E Targa / Early S #491

I've always considered the glass to be half full...that is until I reached middle age and realized that it is actually half empty.

Stacey,

As you know.....incorrect car... "our" car is in Florida in a collection....doubtful it will see daylight in terms of "for sale"....he's still acquiring,...nice guy.

Eric

69s

Just spoke with Tom, nice guy. Speedo has 81,000 miles, he thinks for sure it has turned over at least once. Car repainted he thinks about 3-4 years ago. Seats have been redone, does not have original dash, aftermarket. Said motor probably has been rebuilt, but does not have information on that. He put the after market lights on, and he said he had a few dents fixed and painted just recently. He said he bought the car in California a few months back. Said it looks great and runs perfect.
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Yes, that's mine. I had thought that the ad was going to be out in May, but I guess that's the print ad. I was going to post it in the For sale column then, but I'm getting calls already so I guess it's here now so there it is.
    Anyway it's a 1969 911S, very correct car, 2.0 MFi, right numbers,
    excellent condition, ect, ect ect. It's a really nice one. Just gone thru and ready to go. If anyone's interested details at the SCM site above or just email or call. Personal inspections are definately welcome, even if you just want to come and talk. Thanks.
    Tom 860-364-0440
    email; scylla66@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

69s

saw the car yesterday,very presentable;paint is very nice;don't know about the mechanics;didn't even start the car

Tom:

Car looks really sweet, but . . . . . . . . you drive this baby in the snow??????
    Kermit has high blood pressure, so I have him on a salt-free diet. Obviously, you feel differently?

larry
    Early 911S Registry Member #537

73 - Viper Green 911E Targa - Kermit - Gone but not forgotten

Kermit's Short Story and Pix on the 911E Website

06 - Lexus IS250 MT6
    98 - Volvo 70V XC

Larry, "snow shots" are favorites of photogs...you run the pristine car out of the garage, park it on unsalted snow with a good background of shrubbery or trees, then you put it back in the garage. It's sort of like that magically deserted road in the car ads... You know, the ad where the guy and his fashion model chick are driving alone along a coastal highway? What we're not told is the work involved in getting that shot. Fighting rush hour traffic during a snow or rain storm isn't an image to sell a car... I've always wondered in the snow shots, how they keep footprints out? I mean, the car is parked, nobody in it...how do they do that????
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)