Greetings Guys,

I have been talking with Peter McNulty who organizes the Dana Point 356 show for the Porsche 356 Club. In some of the prior shows the RGRuppe and S Registry have been well represented, some years not so well represented.

Peter would love to have us come back in full force this year and I volunteered to coordinate our efforts. It costs $20 to display each car on the lawn overlooking Dana Point Harbor. Trust me when I say that this is a beautiful setting for a car show!!!

Peter will give us a separate designated spot for displaying our cars, as well as preferred access to the venue. We will enter directly as a group at around 7:30 am and not have to wait in any lines.

The game plan is for us to meet nearby for a quick breakfast before the show and then proceed to the show as a group. When the show breaks up at around noon, I will host a BBQ at my house 3 miles away for anybody who would like to attend. Cold beer, nice grub, safe parking in a gated community, etc.

So who would be interested? I need to get a tentative show of hands for event planning purposes.

Also note that our vehicles are not going to be judged. This event is merely a good excuse for us to get together and hang with our toys. For those who are fond of 356's, there will be an unbelievable collection on display.

Email me or PM me if you're interested.

Wolf