Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help from someone in Germany??

Help from someone in Germany??

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...551663886&rd=1

Can anyone in Germany help out with the purchase and shipping of this? I have tried to track this down several times and have had no luck.

I would certainly appreciate any ideas or help.

Chris
    Chris
    70 911E
    FA-18C
    R Gruppe #295

I just pinged a good friend in Germany. I think he'll be able ot help. I'll keep you posted.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

EBay in Germany

Here's what I usually do..

Email the guy using a translator service (google for a free one), just cut and paste it into your email....tell him you are using a translator..usually helps.

Ask him if he will ship to US, tell him you are a long time Porsche nut with perfect eBay feedback, and you'll pay all shipping costs, either wire transfer or paypal.....I've never had anyone turn me down.

Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by FA-18C
    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...551663886&rd=1

Can anyone in Germany help out with the purchase and shipping of this? I have tried to track this down several times and have had no luck.

I would certainly appreciate any ideas or help.

Chris

Eric

I have actually asked once before from this seller using that spiel. My wife and a close friend spent a year of high school in Germany and crafted the inquiry. Never received a response to several requests. I may give it another shot, but was hoping someone out there sympathetic to our addiction might have a contact or two

I am certain this is likely a reproduction, but would look cool framed in my office.

Thanks!
    Chris
    70 911E
    FA-18C
    R Gruppe #295

Chris,
    I live in Holland, but I speak/write german pretty well, so if it's help with translating you are looking for, I could do it for you. Let me know if I can be of any help.
    regards,
    Arjen Bosman
    early s registry #661
    r-gruppe # 604

I just got confirmation from my buddy. If you want to bid on it, he is happy to receive it and send it off.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

I used to buy a LOT of stuff from German eBay. Had generally good experiences, but one thing seemed constant: packing of materials was horrendous. I can't count the number of damaged or near damaged items I recieved! There seems to be no problem from retailers, but individuals on German eBay just seem not capable of properly packing an item for shipment!

I used a web based translation service to get this translation.

Offer a departure (copy) to original Porsche workshop drawing technical design. The picture shows all body mass and shining units as well as e.g. angle and trace mass 911 Coupe of an F model. The design is dated of 14.03.1972 and has a type name 911SC The design is with the factory number: NR. 911.003.902.10 designation that picture is broad and 60cm high ca.85cm.
    My high school German had already confirmed to me that this is a copy of the original drawing, but for 6 Euro, that's not a lot of money for a drawing, if you want it. Looks pretty interesting to me. The size is 24 inches high by about 32 inches wide.

Have at it.

larry
    Early 911S Registry Member #537

73 - Viper Green 911E Targa - Kermit - Gone but not forgotten

Kermit's Short Story and Pix on the 911E Website

06 - Lexus IS250 MT6
    98 - Volvo 70V XC

If you still need help I am German and have a good friend what does alot of high end watch stuff on ebay he will help you witout any problems it is a good old buddy and also race Vintage Formula cars just drop me a mail to kasa@setarnet.aw and it's done . ( my friend speeks English as well )

If anyone else on this Board needs some sevice in Germany I will be happy to help.

He also have good connections to race tracks or german number plates like my S-911-T or simular ones.

Kasi

Quote Originally Posted by kasi
    If anyone else on this Board needs some sevice in Germany I will be happy to help.
    Kasi-
    I have been looking for a pair of the Hella PA3CB parking lights which are NLA here in the USA. Have you seen any NOS ones in Germany? They seem to show up on Ebay every once in awhile, so there must be some around. I know several people who would be interested in getting some if some old stock could be found.

Thx,
    TT
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!