Thread: Gulf Blue 88 Carrera Club Sport

Gulf Blue 88 Carrera Club Sport

Not an early car but it has the early lightweight spirit of the RS. Specially ordered in Gulf Blue with Chrome window frames as a Sonder Wunch/Special Wishes car. 1 of 28 US versions and the only one out of 340 world wide in Gulf Blue. 103,000 New Mexico miles. It looks like a 45,000 mile car and drives as well as my 27,000 mile Club Sport. It is all original,unmodified, and a really great well cared for Special Lightweight Porsche. The original paint is in exceptional condition. Recent Clutch, struts, service, Weidman's Wheels and new Michilens. $44,500 E mail me for pictures if serious Don@Porsport.com Thanks

For those who are looking at $40,000911Ts this is a better choice. Vintage color and look with the chrome window trim, 73 RS Performance, 80s reliability and 1 of only 28 Club Sports sent here. I love long hoods too but c'mon.

Best,

Don

Absolutely....

Quote Originally Posted by Rennman
    For those who are looking at $40,000911Ts this is a better choice. Vintage color and look with the chrome window trim, 73 RS Performance, 80s reliability and 1 of only 28 Club Sports sent here. I love long hoods too but c'mon.

Best,
    Don
    Agreed on all points! My RS is more fun then my CS...but ONLY by a 'Nose'.... Somebody snatch this baby up! You WON'T be sorry...
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

She has been sold. I will add it to the list of cars that I wish I still had. Thanks guys.

Best,

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Rennman
    She has been sold. I will add it to the list of cars that I wish I still had. Thanks guys.

Best,

Don
    That was quick. How is life in the East?? Take care.
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Life is good Eade. Hope all is well in the West. Wish I was out there for Ventura. Enjoy.

Don