Thread: Engine build

Question Engine build

If i wantes too buils an extremly fast, reliable engine, who would be a good shop to do it, or person. In the west coast. This engine would go in a T, and what would you gents put in it.

mmmm...good question. Not sure I have the right answer, plenty of quality shops to choose from on the West coast. Where exactly on the west coast?

TRE seems to get good remarks here & on Pelican
    Tyson has done Evil things to a few cars out there

John Walkers Workshop, Seattle WA is another that comes to mind

Again what part of the Left coast?

Well i usaully fly into L.A but really it does not matter, i just want one of the best, since the engine would have to be tested in Tha US and then i would shipp it here to spain, this would be for my T, this way since the car has matching #,s i would keep the orig, intact and i would have more power to play with.

You should talk to Tyson or Dave @ TRE
    http://www.tremotorsports.com/About_TRE.htm

If you'd be interested in the engine building ability of a crew chief (last season's winning GT2 car) in the ALS, you might give ROTHSPORT of Tualatin, Oregon a ring. Jeff Gamroth...owner. As the above posts indicate, there are a lot of good shops on the West Coast of the USA...
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Put it on a pallet and send it to Henry Schmidt at Supertec
    #711 - expires 12/05
    1972 911T - Sepia 3.2 - For Sale

thank you guys fro the tips i will talk to all of them and see.

Platas
    Sorry to hijack your thread on another issue....hope you don't mind. What part of Spain are you in and is there a similar early 911 community/club/forum in Spain? I have good reasons for asking as I have a connection there.
    Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

Smile

210 i ive in the med, Valencia, out side small town, the comunity here is small compare to the states, remember we had 25 years of Franco (dictator) so few porsches, in the past years the intreest and money have risen so the porsche comunity has grown, in Madrid and Barcelona is where the big buck and sellers are, but more an more people want a porsche, the problem is the prices, income to spare, nothing like the states so selling is slow, but it sells, now on info, most guys here are behind, the states still out does most everybody, with the exception of the usual suspects, germany, uk, holand, netherlands and on, but fro me its about enjoyment, and being half from the US and having the oportunity to be around P,s i have and advantage and then there the board, most guys aout here, now it all, so i spend good time reading, thank god i can read english. your got come down, climate...

Question

210 whats the name of your guy, i might no him.