Greetings....

I'm decreasing the size of my Porsches collection and I wanted to let this community know that I will offering the following two 911S's for sale within the next month or so:

o 1970 911S Sunroof Coupe
Burgundy/Black; 114,000 miles; semi-restoration in final stages (original interior in excellent condition); Webers; Weidman deep sixes; Fresh engine by Jeff Gamroth in Portland; Fresh transmission by German Transaxle in Bend; Final assembly by German Master Tech in Bend. Full documentation from day of sale. Still thinking about price.

o 1972 911S Targa
Red/Black; 69,000 original miles; straight, dry & unmolested; Jeff Gamroth engine & transmission rebuild and suspension enhancements less than 10K miles ago; I'm the third owner, the last owner had it for 18 years and put 14K on the clock; Factory leather Sport Seats; Excellent respray in non-Porsche (Audi) dark red; 6's in front, 7's in back, fresh tires; Perfect Targa top. Still thinking about price on this one too.

The prices will reflect the high quality of the cars - probably around 40ish each. Let me know if you have a prelimary interest in either one of these cars and we can chat about it.

Kind Regards,
John Audette
Bend, Oregon