Thread: Rear Brake Pads

Rear Brake Pads

I need to replace my rear brake pads (mine are chipped ), but I don't know what to order, I have a 1968 S, could anyone tell me what part number I need, the info I get from the parts catalogue and at Pelican or Stoddard is confusing.

Did the S in 68 come with the same callpiers as other 911s. The parts catalogue lists part numbers 901 352 915 13 or 16 for 911 S, what is the difference?

Thanks for the help
    Henry

Henry,
    The 901-352-915-13 is for individual pads which have been unavailable for years, and the 13 number is for race pads.

The number you need is SIC-352-915-13, which can be found on page 52 of our 911 catalog, or HERE on our website. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Anthony DeMichael
    Business Development Associate
    Stoddard Imported Cars, Inc.

More than Original
    Here some good info on the 68 S brakes (L as well) they are not the same as a regular 911 of the same year:

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...highlight=911L

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=225135
    Bret Davis
    1968 911L

Thanks

Henry
    Henry

Similar Threads

1. Brake Pads
    By shipard in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 08:57 PM
  2. Brake Pads Recommendation
    By gsjohnson in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:30 AM
  3. FS - New Rear M Caliper Brake Pads (Hawk, Porterfield)
    By tom1394racing in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:17 AM
  4. Brake Pads
    By Chris Tallon in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 05:24 PM
  5. Brake Pads
    By pwd72s in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2001, 06:17 AM