Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: porsche 550-062

porsche 550-062

just taken in trade on my Ferrari,photos at www.autosportdesigns.com/sales/index
    car is for sale there

Let me get this straight...you let go of a 550??? What Ferrari did you get??

Eric

Wow... the wife and I keep dreaming ,,, perhaps one day...
    Your a lucky man Frank.

Not impressed with the RS's for sale on the site. ... low milage!!! , museum pieces!!!.. Why is that allways the case.

Regards, Robert..

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik

Eric
    I think it was the other way around...right?!? I could forgive if it was a SWB 250...maybe.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Eric
    Eric,

I understood the transaction to be the other way 'round; Maranello prancing horse departs, Stuttgart prancing horse takes its place. Eh Frank?

Jim
    SWBGRUPPE
    Dues Paid Member #279

took the 550 in trade for my ferrari 212;550 is for sale at autosport;I've owned a 550 and a
    550A been there done that

Frank-
    Sent you a PM.
    Mike B.
    1972 911E #414
    Early S #1065

The 550 is to me, the ultimate Porsche. I had the chance to drive the "most original" 550 in existance...Joel Horvitz's, "last" summer at Speedsterfest. Here's a picture of 2 "7 year olds" in the car (me and my youngest),... how many 7 year olds can say they have ridden in a 550 Spyder??
    Attached Images Attached Images

little guy

Eric, boy that's a neat photo;some of my fondest memories are photos of my son as a boy in some really great cars,including my 550A with driving helmet and arm restraints

... how many 7 year olds can say they have ridden in a 550 Spyder??
    Eric, for that matter, how many 37 year olds can say the same?? Wish I was one, looks like you had a great time!
    Tom Morgan
    Charlotte, NC
    '18 Carrera T - R #368, S #692
    1973 Giulia Super 1.3