Thread: A sad reality when peole dont know.

A sad reality when peole dont know.

A sad reality when peole dont know what there buying...
    You put an RS label on something and people automatically assume its reality. I guess its business but what bothers me is the constant avalanching false knowledge it brings when people start claiming there Vehicle is ORIGINAL...

This metal tank on Ebay,,, not even pre 73',, is allready at 500 euros.. I have the same thing in my basement and cant even give it away!!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/Porsche-911-Carre...QQcmdZViewItem

Regards, Robert..

this guy buys and sells like this, most of the stuff he buys is from ebay, then i guess he cleans it or waits a couple of weeks and puts something like rare, or rs, and sells it, i usually see his bids.

"I guess its business..."

Fraud is not business...

It's good of you to point this out. Contact eBay and I bet they'll pull the ad.

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar

bad thing..

I have talked to the guy before, and he even claims he owns a RS, hard to believe it's true!

Perhaps a Ford!!!!

Best,, Robert..

Cees,,, might be passing through in the week to follow,,, are you still offshore?

Dont know if he owns one, but he does appear to come clean, i have seen many of his items for sale, and i have seen him buy the same item from ebay, i almost fell for one item a month ago, glad i looked at who was selling it Id be careful with his items, like Kc germany.

Dont know if he owns one, but he does appear to come clean, i have seen many of his items for sale, and i have seen him buy the same item from ebay, i almost fell for one item a month ago, glad i looked at who was selling it Id be careful with his items, like Kc germany.

sad when people are fools

Different seller but the cmartinperez sells stuff he buys from regular sources and puts NOS in the description and rakes it in. Key blanks are the big hit lately. $14.99 from many sources fools buy them up on ebay for 3 and 4 times that. I even emailed one bidder to inform him and got an incredibly rude reply and I noticed he bid it up even HIGHER after my warning. "A fool and his money are soon parted!"
    Daron