Thread: '73E w/48K mi. on Rennlist

'73E w/48K mi. on Rennlist

Surprised I didn't see it here.
    '73E w/48K mi. $45,000.

Harold #334
    '73S coupe
    various 911's

Same car

check it out. Rennlis is obviously an ad by the REAL owner, this ad, if Sloan.

1973 911E Coupe
    Very rare find of an all original 1973 911 E Coupe from the second owner with 47.371 summer miles. Never any rust, accidents or panels removed due to repair or damage. Every single document from new including the tourist delivery papers (option code 900) from Roger Penske Porsche in 1973. This low mileage 911 has every single service record from new. Bare metal respray of original paint using correct Glasurit two (2) stage Porsche paint several years ago. All bright work, emblems , moldings, trim and lights are all original. Breathtaking original interior and head liner, perfect dash pad and leather door panels free of nicks, gashes or cuts. The legendary 2.4 litre engine has never apart and has the factory updates including the chain tentioners. The front bonnet and under carraige are rust free and perfect. Heavily optioned with electric sliding sunroof, extra cost blue metallic paint, special order Porsche factory houndstooth and leather Recaro sport seats with leather side bolsters, leather door panels, leather rear seats and extremely rare factory air conditoning ( option code 559) and tinted glass ( option code 568 ), stabalizer bar, retractable antannae, apperance group, and extra large Porsche driving lights instaleed at the factory. The car has refinished 15 x 7 inch polished fuchs, fresh service, four (4) new shocks and recent major service. For the fussy collector. Car has been worked on by one Porsche factory Tech since new, $56900.00
    I have the correct steering wheel,rims and headlight trim
    Richard Sloan 203 675 3235
    richardsloan@aol.com

http://www.early911s.com/

This ad is 4 days old.
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

This car was discussed in this thread.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ead.php?t=8873

It was listed on Sloan's site at the time but I see that it has been removed now.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Cool It`s here!

That`s the same car Richard Sloan has on his site for $56,900.I don`t know the facts on this particular deal,but I can speculate from my own experiences with Richard Sloan.I had an 88 930 Factory Slant convertible with 30,000 miles.I wanted to sell it and he asked me to send him pictures which I did.The next thing I know is that my car is on his web-site for sale at a price that was his and with no sales agreement with me! My car was still in my garage in Tucson! Wanna bet on the same scenario? Maybe the owner should check Sloan`s web-site and see what someone is asking for his car.That`s a beautiful car and it looks even better at 45K.
    Member:S Registry #864

Tom,
    Pretty much the same scenario......there was no consignment agreement established and the seller decided to go his own route with the sale. Seems like a very nice car - seats and driving lights were ordered when the original buyer made the factory tour and later installed at the Penske dealership.

rickwoodmansee
    reg #699