Now that all of our cars are worth more, what is now considered acceptable upgrades to our cars? I never understood why pressure fed chain tensioners are considered by many to be acceptable, because your adding something that wasn't there,with the extra external oil lines. What about turbo tie rods or turbo lower valve covers? What about door seals, should one go with the original solid or the superseeded hollow? How about the rivits on the door threshold, what if you use metal rivits instead of plastic? Would this be acceptable? What about adjustable springplates? Some upgrades like stock seats to period correct factory sport seats to me are a no brainer, or any period correct factory accessories(like fogs or muffler skirt,etc.). Some upgrades are not visual like taking a motor and building it to RS specs(2.4 to 2.7) or changing your clock to a quartz movement. What about running 16" fuchs? Its very interesting that alot of us want the correct steering wheel or fuch alloy wheel with the correct date on the part to the car, but at the same time take the MFI off and run carbs on their car, or talk about keeping a car the original color or not. Value is a word that gets mention alot on this board, along with the word original. I know that your car is your car, and one can do what ever one wants to it. I just would like to get the latest or current feedback on this topic from old members like me and new members also. Just so we are clear, I truly do understand: TO EACH HIS OWN, because like I said before, its your car. JIM