Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where to find best part prices?

Darn..we put the engine in the wrong place!
    Unfortanutely, I don't think thats possible b/c they would have to ask for ID. "Hi, I like to order a turbo valve cover." Parts guy, "Given our new policy of including a case of Beck's beer with every order you will have to send us proof of age."
    "But kind sir I am 55 years old and own a fleet of foreign cars almost as old." Parts guy, "Sorry sir, there can be no exceptions. You must also send some blood so we can make sure you are not still drunk from our last shipment to you! If you do not comply we will be forced to send you near-beer instead." "Please, I beg of you not to do that, oh the humanity of it all!"

don

Quote Originally Posted by mjmoran
    M&M's. Now thats a great idea (Wayne are you listening?). Better yet, a nice cold packed Lager to go along with the new parts install.

Cheers,
    Yes, I'm always listening... I thought about this a while ago - we actually toss old copies of Excellence or 911 & Porsche World into orders when we clean house...

-Wayne

Defender of the Normal John Fusco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopkins
    I just got a delivery from a parts outfit called Foreign Intrigue and they packed
    a container of Peanut M&Ms along with the parts! These guys rock! If you
    guys read this, I want you to know that my favorite is Snickers!

Don
    Just down the road from me. They never gave me no stinkin m&m's.

John

Du must schwein haben

901/05 #305701

Bultaco Metralla 62 M8
    1968 BMW R69S

Early911SReg #606

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanParts
    we actually toss old copies of Excellence or 911 & Porsche World into orders when we clean house...

-Wayne
    I received parts from another supplier(not Pelican and can't remember who but I wanna say Alfa Parts Exchgange) and found a nice complete copy of AutoWeek from 1982, with write-up of the Detroit Grand Prix, and let's not forget the cover story on the Ford Tempo and Mercury Topaz.
    Brian
    early S registry #756 (formerly)