Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vintage Seats

Jenkins

How about posting some pictures of the work Mark did for you? I am sure it came out incredible................

The work he did for me???
    Attached Images Attached Images      

A few more...and yes it did start out life as the white 914/6 pictured...he did EVERYTHING...all the bodywork, paint, seats, door panels, belts, steering wheel, targa reinforcement, made the rain sheilds for the 46ida's, engine lid, made the correct oil filler neck, dog ear reinforcements, made the correct brackets for the Cibie's...we even had to CUT up a set of hood mounted Cibies to be correctly fit inside the bumper...

Added a few of a partially completed car...those with a sharp eye can see what is in the background! When I went out to visit the shop in December a partial list of what he had in for work...alloy bodied Gullwing, real 917, real 906, 2 289's, a Ferrari 410 Superamerica, and also Smokey's Hudson Hornet.

If anyone ever has a question about Mark and his work, they are more than welcome to contact me.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Well that looks like an open "check book " experience if I have ever seen one! Well done lad. Are you happy??

What did you do for an exhaust? Engine set up? Lots of detail work in there. I assume we're talking a year or more on this one - how long did the transformation take?

R we ever going to see this on the road or the track - or is it a garage queen?

Great pictures and sure show that Mark knows his stuff

Mark???

Sorry guys, but at risk of sounding like the unintiated, who is "Mark", what is the name of his shop, and where would one locate him for serivces? Thanks.
    J-P
    S Registry #949

Mark Allin bought Peter Z Vintage seat company and does high end resto work. Contact info at vintageseat.com
    Phil

I can't seem to find vintageseats.com. Do you have contact info for Mark? I'd like to see where I can get some of that fabric. My original houndstooth is looky pretty bad. thanks.
    monojohn
    72 911 S

Did you go to http://www.vintageseats.com/ I just pulled the site up- maybe the site was down when you tried?
    1968 911 #11830241
    Early S Registry #810
    R Gruppe #461