Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the road....finally

Hello: Very nice car! I like the fact you did not flare the rear fenders to make a RS copy. If you ever decide to go back to MFI I have a E setup here if you need it. Again very nice clean car. Thanks Eric

Thanks, Eric. While I like the flared rear fenders of many of the cars on this board, my preference is the narrow body. It has a little bit more of a vintage look to my eyes.
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

Hey Keith,

Congratulations, car looks great!

Sorry I missed the Abacoa gathering this past weekend...I was in San Diego for a few days. Did they get a good turnout? How many longhoods showed up?
    Cheers!

Frank Kohnen
    Jupiter, FL USA
    Registry Member #921
    1972 Bahia Red 911 Coupe #9112100390..."Rudy" SOLD
    1967 Savannah Beige VW Beetle Sedan #117364457..."Heidi"...aka "Tinker Toy"

Thanks, Frank, I was looking for your car. There were probably 25 Porsches there. I was one of only 3 early 911's. There were also two very nice 356's there too. My biggest surprise was winning the "People's Choice" award. Especially since the car wasn't even running 12 hours earlier!
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

Keith, Like I told you on Sat, Love the car! I am going to pm you w/ my info so you may hook up w/ us guys down south.
    Ivs
    69 911E

Keith, you need to go tot he porsche online store and get yourself one of those ! Perfect for your car !!

Greg,
    Saw the Martini items when I was browsing the Porsche site the other day...I'm now addicted to the 911 GT3 RS track video! Unforunately, I'm outta money for such basics as clothes...food, etc.!
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

Quote Originally Posted by Greg D.
    Keith, you need to go tot he porsche online store and get yourself one of those ! Perfect for your car !!
    Damn things are only available in small and medium...
    Stefan Josef Koch
    RGruppe #194/SRegistry #1063
    1969 Porsche 911E, Light Ivory (38 years and counting)
    2015 Porsche Cayman S
    2012 BMW R1200GS, 1973 BMW R75/5

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools." -E. Hemingway