Thread: 1970 specific wiring diagram

1970 specific wiring diagram

I may be drunk or maybe just bad at reading wiring diagrams but I cannot find a 1970 wiring diagram.

I can find up to 1969 and then 1971 but not a 1970?

If anyone knows of an online one or has a scan of one I would greatly appreciate it.

I am mostly in need of the wiring for the gauges.

Thanks is advance.

Bob
    1970 911S Targa
    On the road again soon.

Bob,
    Log on to Ebay and serch under Stores for EuroCar Color Wiring Diagrams or serch under Item for Item No. 32009035392. Thay have the wiring diagram for your car, I just bought one for my 71.

John Dilger
    John Dilger

Got one for you.

Bob - I had a few photocopies made of the factory original from my workshop manual (so I don't get the factory one dirty in the garage). PM me your address and I'll send one out to you.

I'ts full sized 11x17 and in colour, and yes, it's specific for the 1970 year.

Regards,
    Andrew M

Bob,
    Go to my website. I have some hi-def images of early wiring diagrams. Depending on your car, the correct diagram might be a mixture of a couple of years. Start with the diagram using the same number of fuse positions. I believe yours has 10 and 8 in each of the two boxes.

Sherwood
    http://members.rennlist.org/911pcars

Bob - I'll still get a hardcopy out to you, but the L35 diagram on Sherwoods site is the version for 1970

Regards,
    Andrew M

Thanks Sherwood for the link it will keep me going until I get a hard copy from Andrew. It is days like this I should step up and by a printer
    1970 911S Targa
    On the road again soon.

I haven't tried it yet on larger paper yet, but you could take it to a quick printer (Kinkos, Sir Speedy, Staples, etc.) and have them laser print on 11x17.

Sherwood