Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AZ Porsche Owners Cars & Coffee 5/26

AZ Porsche Owners Cars & Coffee 5/26

Hello All,
    I am proud to announce the return of the AZ Porsche Owners Cars & Coffee. Our first meet will be on Saturday May 26th 2007. We will be meeting at Cupz Coffee in North Scottsdale (11615 N 136th St Scottsdale AZ 85259, 480-657-7162) on the last Saturday of every month at 9am.
    We’ll hang out, talk about cars and leave for a local cruise trough some of our great roads at 10:30 am sharp that should last about an hour. We will make a stop or two for some photo opportunities. Go ahead and invite any of your Porsche friends as any and all Porsches are welcome.
    Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Mark your calendars for future 2007 dates:
    June 30th
    July 28th
    August 25th
    September 29th
    October 27th
    November 24th
    December 29th

Here is a map to the location:
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&zipcode=85259
    Luis F.

Luis, what are you doing on the early 911 board? Did you get that S back from Central America? Is this a sign you might buy an early car?

Quote Originally Posted by schmidt
    Luis, what are you doing on the early 911 board? Did you get that S back from Central America? Is this a sign you might buy an early car?
    Hey Jeff,
    You know I love the early cars as much as the new ones. (if not more)
    There are some phenomenal cars on here and I would like to learn more about them before I pull the trigger on something in a year or so. Maybe Duane will sell me the 73 RS. Hope all is well with you buddy.
    Luis F.

Talking Luis is in training

Jeff,
    Luis comes over to my place and details cars for me. He's getting better, but hasn't worked up to the RS yet. He should be on it by early June. He's hot to trot on an early 911, but still has the GT2 bug. No, he can't have the RS.
    It was great seeing you over the weekend. We're going on a 356 run tomorrow and I beleive Dick is coming up from Tucson.
    Cheers,
    Duane
    Duane Hyatt

I need to come down to visit uncle D. We can all spend some car time together. The R gruppe event spreads me too thin, I have little time to talk to anyone, and before I know it the event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by 2pt767S
    Jeff,
    Luis comes over to my place and details cars for me.
    Yes, I am Duane's little arrand boy.
    He wants to make that RS look better than ever, so he asked me to help.
    Luis F.

Quote Originally Posted by schmidt
    I need to come down to visit uncle D. We can all spend some car time together. The R gruppe event spreads me too thin, I have little time to talk to anyone, and before I know it the event is over.
    Jeff,
    Keep us posted in advance when you are planning on coming down to AZ. it would be great to plan something.
    Luis F.

This is this weekend fellas! I have about 15 cars confirmed and should be a blast!!!!
    See you guys there!
    Luis
    Luis F.

I've checked out Cupz, good venue, coffee,etc. Take 136th St. north from Shea to Via Linda. Past intersection turn right into shopping center you'll run into Cupz @ south end of center. I think a short run from there has many options.
    Also, any year Porsche covering any and all models, in my opinion, will add to the true spirit of what Porsche ownership is all about. All years, all models welcome. I hope this takes off so I can drive a 356 or 911 and still feel part of the gathering.

Duane
    Duane Hyatt

My longhood is not ready for prime time so I will bring something not too old, not too new :-)