I have a 1967 911 Normale shell that has some significant rust.
The Bad:
Rear torsion tube area is fine rear buckets rusted from rear window seal gone bad. Floors gone and part of the sides where the floors weld to. Outer rockers seem fine, they may have been replaced judging from the rest of the rust. The PO screwed a sheet of aluminum covering the entire floor from the bottom of the car. Pedal area gone but had enough to bolt the pedal assembly. Rear rack points gone. Front suspension area should be replaced. Tank support seems fine. Front fenders fiber glass. No sunroof. Front and rear corners of windows need rust repair. RR fender has had some kind of repair. Rear center panel has some rust. Hood looks good. No interior.

The Good:
If you jack the car up from the front suspension point, the car doesn't flex much at all. Allot less than my LWBs. I have another shell, a 68 912 that is a donor car. It has no suspension or running gear. The torsion tube area rusted and the thing was resting on the wheels. The rest of the car is really nice. I bought it to replace the buckets but when I saw the rest I had to have it. Seems that this car had good rust free metal to replace the rusted parts on the 67.

Combine the two and you'll have a nice car. This is not an easy undertaking. I thought I could make the time to do it but it just isn't happening. The 67 has the electrical still in place. No engine or tranny. Has steel wheels and a newer deck lid. I will post pics soon. $1500 for both cars.