Page 5 of 278 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: 911T Cars for Sale

Methinks a simple rant has been taken too far. Any time I can make a cool 20 grand on anything I'm ready to play. Ya baby, gimme da $$$$$$$$$ and I don't care who it comes from or where.

Oh, btw, my 71T ain't for sale unless......................
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Porsches For Sale

Selling, not giving away, the following cars, see my signature,
    so far each car has been offered first on both here and on Pelican, but has been sold elsewhere, so if there are any serious board buyers, I have not even started to offer la creme de la creme.................

Quote Originally Posted by mycarrera2.7rs
    Selling, not giving away, the following cars, see my signature,
    so far each car has been offered first on both here and on Pelican, but has been sold elsewhere, so if there are any serious board buyers, I have not even started to offer la creme de la creme.................
    The creme de la creme is pretty much all that sells here, especially when it comes to Esses. Too many anal eyes here for anything less.

Anal eyes...yuck.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Quote Originally Posted by tommybarlow23
    The car needs new badges, the paint is good but there is a small bubble on the hood and it seems a shade off of the factory color. The fit of the panels is OK, but the driver's door needs to be rehung and the fenders need slight adjustment for better gaps. The dash has typical crack just past gages on the right and the steering wheel leather is hanging on, needs re wrap. The door panels are ok but the pockets are trashed, the carpet is the cheap aftermarket stuff and the front clip has some fiberglass that looks to be an attempt to fill in rust from battery. It needs chanbe back to dual batteries, the floor pans look pretty good, no visible rust around the body. Transmission needs 1st gear synchro, cold start needs reconnecting/rebuild, needs new shifter couplers, rear wheel could use new bearings.
    Run. Save yourself.

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Just Got another GREAT 1973 MFI Targa $20K or Offer

We just got another great 1973 911T Targa MFI in Silver Metallic. This one has original records from day one, 95K miles, 2 owners, a restoration was done in 2004 with over $20,000 in receipts. Included was a media blast down to steel, fresh correct repaint, rebuilt MFI pump, and much, much more. This is the strongest 911 out of 15 that I have bought among 1969-1973 models. Sometimes guys tell me that they have put 20K into their cars, but this is one that I truly believe. The paint is great, the body is dent free, the interior seating has the checkered patterns (pretty cool) but the driver's side has a tear. The dash is cracked up a bit and the door panel on the driver side has a small tear. The carpet looks original and is worn out. Targa top has been refurbed and is very nice. All the weather stripping looks new around the car. I was under the car this morning and the pans are very solid. The front luggage has some surface oxidization under the batteries but is still quite solid. The numbers match original invoice and maintenance log book. I have all docs on the car. I just put in for Kardex.

This one really drives well. It is the first one that I have driven that really seems to be tuned right and has the pick up you would expect from a modern Porsche. Amazing what these MFI's can do when they are right. Heck, I am more entertained by this one than by my 89 C4 3.6L!

71T Sepia Coupe with engine rebuilt to S specs $40K

No affiliation.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/487904227.html

Poster claims to have all records and is the second owner.
    911S Registry #837
    1972 911T Sepia

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

1970 911T Targa

I know some folks are looking for a nice LWB targa out there, this one was posted recently on the PCA mart. Need to be a member to contact him apparently. No affiliation:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    911S Registry #837
    1972 911T Sepia

No affiliation...

1973 Porsche 911 T - $13500 - Arizona

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/502181760.html
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

No affiliation...

1973 Porsche 911T w/ "S" options - $45000 - Seattle

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/506970356.html