WELL,WELL,WELL.... Interesting reading about the Chandler RS! I posted a thread called "EXPERT" about the "so called experts" on Porsche subjects, specifically engine id numbers. By the way these experts have been with us for awhile. The idea was to allow everyone to see how original stamped engine numbers differ slightly. Some responses by, we all know who, even suggested that I was the owner of the RS. I was defending the car and the rumor. I wish I owned it, by the way! These cars are getting more and more valuable as time goes on so the thread should only serve a good purpose. I feel sorry for people who want to piss on someone else out of jealousy or for their own gain. I went to the Pebble Beach auction etc.. and the Chandler RS was on display at Bonhams across the street from the motorcar gathering at the Quail Lodge for three days as well as auction day. I think everyone here and abroad checked this car. It sold for $271,000. Seems like a good deal for this car and its past history. I heard that some so called experts were somewhat devisive in trying to "steal" this car at Gooding from the now passed Otis Chandler . Show your number and let the "experts" cast their opinion. The next thread will be DNA so lets see who might weigh in.