This '67 Porsche 912 non-sunroof coupe has been sitting in a barn for about 10 years, the owner had it since 1975. It needed an engine rebuild which was done and installed but he never finished hooking everything back up. The engine has good compression across all cylinders. Don't worry, I changed the oil and soaked the compression chamber with Marvel Mystery oil before checking compression.

The car has California blue plates and is rust free except the front battery pan which is rusted from battery acid and needs replacing. The rest of the car is original and rust free as a California car should be. Car was originally Golf Blue (a bit darker than Gulf blue), but repainted Sepia brown at some point.

The interior is all there but needs redone. The exception being door panels which need cleaning but are perfect with no speakers! No fuchs, just steelies and bad tires that hold air and are OK for towing/shipping purposes.

This car would make a perfect 911R replica project...sell the engine to recoup some of your costs, do the front pans and you're there!

Car is located in Redlands, CA. Asking $4900, open to offers. Please PM or email me if interested or if you have more questions.

Pics (note: I just washed the car, so the wet areas you see are NOT an indicator of leaks or rusty areas, except for the front pans of course):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9336198...7601770078114/

(Edited for 911R replica clarification)