Thread: 93 RS America Midnignt Metallic Blue

93 RS America Midnignt Metallic Blue

Reluctantly selling my 93 RS America. Midnight Blue Metallic. 5% in this color.
    Car is in Excellent Condition inside and out. 3 Owner car, I'm the 3rd. Always a California car. 3 Options: Sunroof, AC, Radio (Non Op). Only reason I'm selling is I need the room in the garage for an 04 GT3 . See Photobucket link below for pics that tell the story. Bone stock original other than Steve Wong Chip. Factory chip included in sale.

$37,900

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee71/olive73RS/

Once on the site look for RS America tab upper left portion of page and scroll through pics. Please PM me with questions. Enjoy.
    2004 GT3 Carrara White with a few mods...
    2011 987.2 Spyder White, LWB's, 6 speed... Crazy Fun!!!

R #208
    S #607
    A #76

Chris,
    Beautiful car, good luck with sale. Interested in your impressions of the GT3 when it shows up.
    Phil

[QUOTE=I need the room in the garage for an 04 GT3 .
    [/QUOTE]

Finally! Congrats!
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Phil,

I think I'd prefer a 964 RS (euro) or even a Cup Car, but this will have to do for now. Thanks.

Stacy,

The deal is not done yet , but hopefully the stars will align. Fingers crossed. Thanks pal.

Chris

R #208
    S #607
    A #76

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Tallon
    Reluctantly selling my 93 RS America. Midnight Blue Metallic. 5% in this color.
    Car is in Excellent Condition inside and out. 3 Owner car, I'm the 3rd. Always a California car. 3 Options: Sunroof, AC, Radio (Non Op). Only reason I'm selling is I need the room in the garage for an 04 GT3 . See Photobucket link below for pics that tell the story. Bone stock original other than Steve Wong Chip. Factory chip included in sale.

$39,900

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee71/olive73RS/

Once on the site look for RS America tab upper left portion of page and scroll through pics. Please PM me with questions. Enjoy.
    Dude,
    when did you win the lotto?
    GT3 wow, I've PMd you,
    hi 2 the Missus
    JP

Hi,

I just lowered price of my RS America to $37,900. Go to top post for link to pics and description. Please PM me with questions. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Chris

R #208
    S #607
    A #76