Thread: 70-71 S MFI and 70-71 E MFI systems.

70-71 S MFI and 70-71 E MFI systems.

S 009 pump, '36MM' throttle bodies. E system 010 pump, '32MM' throttle bodies. Both 'measured at bottom of TB's'. Consider both as core in need of rebuild. S system includes pump, TB's, stacks with horns, fuel lines, cross shaft, pump mount. E system pump, stacks with horns and TB's only. S MFI as shown in pic $850.00 (SOLD), E MFI as shown pic $425.00 (SOLD). Also have extra 010 pump $200.00 (SOLD) All + actual shipping. All pumps turn freely, butterflys open and close but some need a bit of help getting there . If you need more info or pics advise.

Early 911S member #166

I have no problem with the theory that all men are created equal.
    But after that moment you are on your own and nobody owes you a damn thing.

pm sent.

Bob Aines

MFI 010 pump

I tried to send a PM but your inbox is full I'm interested on the pump, could you please send me pictures and a total with shipping to 78258

Thanks

MFI Parts

I will but your E MFI parts if still available at $450 plus shipping. Do you still have the S system? Sent you a PM.
    Matt

S system

I tried to PM you but your box is still full. If Bob didn't buy everything I'll buy the S system for you asking price also.

Matt

Sorry about PM box. I cleaned it up a bit after boba informed me it was full yesterday PM but not enough. I sorted out who PMed and or emiled in what order. S system sold to boba. E pump to SixGT 'PF's'. E system to Matt 'PF's'.
    Early 911S member #166

I have no problem with the theory that all men are created equal.
    But after that moment you are on your own and nobody owes you a damn thing.

mfi

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS
    Sorry about PM box. I cleaned it up a bit after boba informed me it was full yesterday PM but not enough. I sorted out who PMed and or emiled in what order. S system sold to boba. E pump to SixGT 'PF's'. E system to Matt 'PF's'.
    I have a wanted ad for a complete mfi system so I'll take what you have please, call me 310-927-3193 regards,
    JP

MFI Wanted ?

So now are we obligated to check all preveious Wanted ads before posting something for sale? This is comical!!
    Matt