Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Tourisme - Volume II - Group Buy?

Grand Tourisme - Volume II - Group Buy?

Mr Weber of Petrolpics was kind enough to hook us up with a group buy of Voume 1 of this book. I got an email from him last week regarding last call for a similar deal for volume II. He has been reserving the serial #s so that we can get matching #s for Volume II

Any interest in Volume II which is 1976 -1980? Please give me feedback on interest and we will get a cost for you.

Danke,
    DC
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

I got vol II about a week and a half ago.
    He had emailed me a month ago asking if i wanted vol II, same number etc.

Price went up though
    150 euros incl shipping.
    "shipping to you will be 25,- Euro ( we pay 50% of the US shipping costs ) and the book is 125,- Euro ( the production was much more expensive than PI becaus of colour photographs etc )."
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

Hey Dave,

I am very interested in getting the matching # to my first volume. Do we contact him individually? Thanks.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Dave,
    I received #578 of volume 1 and would like to acquire matching #'s of volume 2 and the same for volume 3 when available.
    Thanks
    Mark

I missed out on volume 1 but would very much like a volume II book if you arrange a group buy. Also interested in any leads on a volume 1 book.

Thanks,

Scott

I think I got the same e-mail that Karl did and replied that I did want to get same # for vol II. I have had no reply as yet, but still wish to get vol II and vol III with same #.

So the short answer is YES. I would like to be included.

Hi Guys,

We reserved ALL numbers of the Sreg orders for Part II of our book.
    If we can ship all books to one address it would be much cheaper for you.
    Please let me know how many books you want and who wants his number AND who doesn´t want his number.
    It would be best if you send me a short list to my email address (David and most of the others should have it) and I will take care of the rest then.

Many thanks and best wishes
    Robert

Magicsix
    Petrolpics Motorsport Publishing

Please count me in on Volume II. Number is not inportant since I missed out on Volume I.

Any chance of a Volume I left laying around?????????
    AV Winans
    R Gruppe#435

I have an extra copy of Vol 1 & 2 # 725/911 still wrapped in plastic for sale. They go as a set $600.

As I stated in post #4 I'd like to get volumn #2 & #3. Preferably #578 as my #1 volumn is.
    Mark