Thread: Anyone need a track fix Dec 10th at Willow Springs (Big track)?

Anyone need a track fix Dec 10th at Willow Springs (Big track)?

I'm planning on going and burning up some tires. Anyone else plan on going?
    Dec 10th
    http://www.americancarracing.com/events.html

Chad, I will be there. Bringing a newbee or 2 with me. It will be good to see you again.
    Dan Byers
    71T targa - "Stay Puff"
    EarlyS Member #608

Very cool. Cant wait to see the transformed car (since I last saw it)

Worth doing...

If my race 911 wasn't in a thousand pieces right now - I'd be all over this. I've done his events before. Well worth the money.

Track time @Willow Spgs doesn't get any cheaper or accessible than this! and you'll get lots of it..

Cheers
    r/thom

-------------------------------

Our next event is right around the corner. Please let me know if you are coming out with us on Dec 10th I'm trying to get a head count.

*The early enrollment deadline is Dec 1st.

*Please note the new phone number for ACRA is 818-206-8565 the old number will be disconnected soon.

ACRA at WSIR - Weds. December 10th

Hey Racers,

Our next event will be on Wednesday December 10th at the Big Track at Willow Springs. The track day will be held in the same fashion as all of our other events. There will be 3 run groups (beginning, intermediate and advanced). Each run group will be given 5 Thirty minute sessions (that's 2.5 hours of track time!!). There will be on track and classroom instruction. An all you can eat BBQ Lunch and a custom shirt is included. The price is $155 per driver. $180 if you sign up within 10 days and $205 the day of the event. It is free to watch and ride along. Extra lunches for spectators are $12, so bring out your friends and family.

To register go to www.americancarracing.com or call 818-206-8565 and we can fax the forms to you. You can fax the completed forms to 818-206-8569.

Thanks,

From all of us ACRA boys and girls!

Gburner
    Reminds me of the Big Willow good times holiday party we had a few years ago.
    Late Jan. PCA is holding a 3 day TT WSIR.
    Fri/Sat at SOW and Sun on Big Willow, that should test the cars and drivers.