Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: St. Flares

Quote Originally Posted by letsrollbabe View Post
    John:

Don't worry, no yellow Kremer ST sister car being done here....that's for you to do. I am still waiting for the guy out in CA to craft a pair of rear ST flares. He is a real craftsman, but apparently very busy. I will post when I get some results...and even though I probably won't need them, maybe someone will want them.

Gib
    I'm first in line!
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187

Randy:

I have sent an email to the metal-working craftsman to see if there is any progress. Will let you know. If these turn out ok, I will let others know about the source. Could be an option for ST rear flares made in the US.

Gib
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Quote Originally Posted by letsrollbabe View Post
    Siegfried Thom's email is: k-max@live.de

He currently has an aluminum rear deck on eBay:

Gib
    I saw this and asked for some pics of the interior latch panel but, didn't get any. Probably in the translation....

Gib, do you (or anyone) have personal experience with this repro? How's the interior detail compare to the original?

I've an original lid but, has typical corrosion in the latch mount area so, I'm thinking of a repro or contacting him to see if he'll fab just a center rib for me.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Michael:

Here are some pics of his 1 mm version. It is a beautiful piece believe me. I can find no faults with it. Maybe some will/can, but this is about as good as it is going to get for a reproduction. I think you can get him to supply an attachment brace by emailing him.

Gib
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Thanks Gib, Super pics! He told me he will also produce a 1.5mm thick version upon request if some want a little more protection against accidental damage. Wonder what the weight diff is?

Thanks,
    michael
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586