Page 121 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1708

Thread: Porsche Automobilia

Barbie's Turbo and the Agfa Porsche camera, advertising product from late 60's.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Locarno postcard dated 1955 showing a Pre A 356, matches and a small pocket mirror.

Just reviewed the Automobilia Auktion latest results for old memory sake. It seems that prices have dropped on brochures, posters, etc.. That said the sale didn't have anything amazing.

I did see this dealer's illuminated sign which I hadn't seen before, love the period picture of the Targa Florio, must have been very inspirational to potential 911 buyers....

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

Ciao Thomas, I think there were a few bargains but many prices were still high. The drop for some items are correct: in my opinion, common brochures and poor quality posters should remain at low values.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
    Ciao Thomas, I think there were a few bargains but many prices were still high. The drop for some items are correct: in my opinion, common brochures and poor quality posters should remain at low values.

tottaly agree on that

i bought a few items and during the auction and some that did not sell at the auction.
    a few posters for workshop deco(only the poor quality ones),some parts lots and pictures etc

the `64 deck lid grill was not really a bargain but i needed it.

Like the Targa Florio picture. Curious to know the date. SWB car but looks later?

Quote Originally Posted by Strato 102 View Post
    Like the Targa Florio picture. Curious to know the date. SWB car but looks later?
    4 May 1969 targa Florio. car #74 was Gianfranco Bonetto and E Donzel Mores. Porsche 911T. 12th overall and 2nd in GT2.0 class
    photo by Schlegelmilch but cropped on all sides down to about 70% of original size
    Name:  New Picture.png
Views: 521
Size:  596.6 KB
    Hugh Hodges
    73 911E
    Melbourne Australia

Foundation Member #005
    Australian TYP901 Register Inc.

Early S Registry #776

Nice items Moito. I bid on some items by phone, unfortunately they were more expensive than expected, will post some pics when I'll receive them. And was a bit complicated bidding by phone when driving on the Futa and Raticosa pass in the middle of the Mille Miglia race!

@franz
    how is the value of the grill nowadays?
    could not find it?
    59 750 pre unit triton
    63 650 gray silver bikinitub triumph thunderbird
    70 650 astralred silver triumph bonneville
    65 912 slate gray "erwin"
    73 914 ravennagreen "ferdl"
    erwin_loves_polo

Quote Originally Posted by haul View Post
    @franz
    how is the value of the grill nowadays?