Page 93 of 171 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Porsche Automobilia

I suppose the folder could be somewhat generic. here's what's in mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

press kit (presse mappe) or part thereof introduction of the 911 ? brochure is dated OKT 64.

Same folder, yes. Amazing. Now what about the papers

Sorry, no answers, but another question instead.
    Why do you think its from a SC-RS?
    Reason I'm asking is that the paper describes a 2.7l engine, and the SC's were 3.0's (2996cc) - or is this just a typing error?
    Last edited by patrick911; 05-07-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Well, I know the SC-RS Homologation number was B-207 and the date was March 1, 1982, which this says. I hadn't noticed the displacement, but inside it also says 2687. Further in it says 2994, but that might be calling out the most allowed, I'm not sure how to read it. If it's a typing error they did it twice, and I doubt that would have flown. Huh. Back to more research, thanks for pointing that out.

SC-RS was TYP954 ? my understanding is that officially there were 20 cars built... and, some say enough spares for a few more. I had tech & parts manuals a couple of years ago. in any event, I doubt that there were many copies of FIA docs for any given model. I've only had a few over the years. most have been strictly xerox copies. this may be the only one with hand written notes & a date stamp.

I think I remember you selling that manual and me thinking I should buy it:-)

I'm still kicking myself for getting rid of all my old sales brochures some years back. I had some good ones too.

can't remember if I already posted this one or not. forgive me if so. I suffer from CRS
    everything from form letters sales would send to a new buyer, to script for radio & TV spots, to paste ups for print ads & everything in between.

Very nice and rare indeed!

Here an 80's marketing catalog: shows many showroom layouts, and lot more for the dealer.