Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate ST thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow491 View Post
    What do you mean i wont have photos!
    It is a question, with the translator it is misunderstood !!! salds!

Do you mean do i have photos

yes! The question was formulated incorrectly when using the translator and it seems that it was said in another tone. Excuse me!
    +
    Who owns the yellow Porsche S / T, the porsche or a private?
    Name:  DSC01494.JPG
Views: 1023
Size:  98.9 KB

who restored the car? Porsche classic?
    Last edited by _gonbau; 12-16-2020 at 02:55 AM.

I think its still in private hands.

Thanks for the clarification... !

Not long ago experts debated whether fiber or metal was used in the front parts of the Max Mortiz 911 !! This photo had not seen it until now. I would say that it is the same moment as the other images but ... Attending to the flare. We look at the front bumper (which is missing in the vehicle images) and the bumper so all of this makes me think that the front parts on that S / T were metal. I suppose that the image that I show is the previous step to receive the white background layer ...

Name:  once-05.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  44.2 KBName:  once-09.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  42.0 KB
    +
    then ... visualizing the shared images (where I think you can see metal at times and fiber at others) are there two similar vehicles ....?
    +
    It is understood that this vehicle has a fiberglass front bumper and metal flares. What was the appendix from 1972 when this vehicle came out?
    +
    I understood that the camera vehicle kept its original engine. But in pictures I see that it has three "tailpipe" outlets ... was any improvement made to the 2.4? how much did these improvements cost?
    Name:  once-63.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  42.4 KB
    +
    which vehicle is the latter? 538?
    Name:  book-porsche-911-st-2-5-kamerawagen-le-mans-sieger-porsche-legende (2).jpg
Views: 906
Size:  169.8 KB

+

Name:  as.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  121.3 KB

the image of the preparation of the piece ... Maybe it was taken in the back of the other image. Looking at the windows and the car with the hood open one can orient a little. I'm wrong?
    **The attached image is "enhanced / falsified" with AI to "increase" the resolution .... Salds

+

By the way ... I have never finished understanding the construction of an S / T factory. This 911 Max is a 911 S / T manufactures? So they did it? Or a 100% factory was made in the same factory and in another way?
    Last edited by _gonbau; 01-01-2021 at 05:07 AM.

I have a question about this S / T: https://www.classic-trader.com/uk/ca...st/1972/207466
    You can see the attached photo "of an invoice" that quotes the Hahn dealer with number 115 002. The article that accompanies the vehicle mentions that the factory passed to Max Moritz but ... Why is the invoice from the Hahn dealer?
    Name:  hahn.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  41.4 KB
    "...This car with VIN-Nr 911 230 1081 (we will refer to it as #1081) was delivered by the factory as a Gulf Orange Porsche 911S with T race-specification to Max Moritz on 27 March 1973 for delivery to fur trader and racer Claus Utz from Reutlingen"

+

#57:
    https://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/showthread.php?73368-1973-Carrera-RS-for-Sale/page6
    "(Sorry to hijack , but I go from where the questions arise . Unfortunately the quotes feature did not include the other list.....RSR delivery)

Even though I had the delivery dealer info. for RSR 2.8 / 636 (and 760 ...both eventually to Max Moritz) , from the RS book prior . I had never noticed & it is interesting to note that both these cars went through the No. 1 (closest in proximity to the Factory) Porsche dealer Hahn.

I know that Autohaus Max Moritz Gmbh Sportwagon Zentrum was an established functioning dealer in 1973. Even though they had "PORSCHE" in this letterhead logo. Maybe they were not an official Porsche dealership in 1973......just VW ?

Did Autohaus M. Moritz have an official Porsche 11x dealer number ?"
    Last edited by _gonbau; 01-02-2021 at 04:00 PM.

sometimes it's cheaper for a dealer to buy through another dealer...
    And as you can see on the top right it's not Hahn Automobile but Hahn Automobilgroßhandel = Wholesale division

Thank you very much, I understood that Hahn 002 was a parts store, not a wholesaler.
    So who supplied the parts for this S / T? Hahn or Max?

+

What Hahn stores were there near Stuttgart? I thought that two but starting from that **115/001/1 is "the main one" 115-002 is the wholesaler then also this 115/058/2
    'Hahn & Spahr'

Last edited by _gonbau; 01-04-2021 at 04:06 AM.

Why did this place get hot in 538? Was a torch used to open the sheet and adapt the flare? I don't see any marks on the side of the oil door.
    Name:  once-08.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  49.7 KBName:  once-04.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  47.2 KB
    +
    pag45 #449 Can someone name an example of these vehicles that were owned by the dealer? Max ran as a team? What was his name? Hahn had a racing team too?
    Last edited by _gonbau; 01-04-2021 at 03:37 AM.