Hello, I am here to discuss my car. I welcome any questions about this car. Please e-mail me or call me directly at 216-470-2146. To answer a few questions I have seen, the carpeting is perfect under the mats. I can easily send photos. As for the engine never being out-it never has been. My dad all the service himself and I have a full toolchest of odd German tools. I also have the original 2 volume 1960's Porsche Service Manuals. My dad was buddies with Bob Weyman of Spectro Oil and started using in the early 1970's. The service book he kept of oil changes were always Spectro 20W50. I had the car painted at Stoddard's and replace a fairly large amount of rubber items with NOS pieces from them. The paint job was only $6-7,000 and the and about $5-6,000 were parts. Items like deco strips, new rubber for the bumper guards, taillight buckets, etc.

If the car doesn't meet reserve I have no problem in keeping it. I am selling as I am in Congestive Heart Failure and without air it is not comfortable for me to drive. The only other male member of my family has no interest in this car or my dad's Holland & Holland guns or his Leica collection. But I do have a rather large warehouse and it doesn't take up any room than my SAAB 2-stroke or DKW. I just wanted the car to go to an end user so someone can enjoy it.

Again if you need any additional photos please call me at 216-470-2146 or e-mail me at either adamross92264@yahoo.com or dv8daddy@hotmail.com
I noticed someone commented on my e-mail, and yes I am a real deviate when it comes to odd cars.