bob moglia
    '72 E sunroof coupe

Quote Originally Posted by robmog View Post
    my guess: akron
    Alright Rob, you must have inside info
    1997 993 C4S, Not totally stock
    2015 GTI
    1991 E30 M3
    1970 911T, Lilly. Slate Gray 3.2ss PMO etc Sold!
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ect-lilly.html

Early S Register Member #1386

What a beauty!

Welcome, Kilgore, and come join the registry at www.sportomatic.org as well as this one.

Ed
    (a) 1970 911T Sportomatic coupe
    (b) 2016 E350 4MATIC wagon; parts hauler for (a)
    ESR #1474

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, Akron would be correct. It has been very nice to order my first parts from Stoddard and get them in two days. Very convenient! I am hoping to drive the 911 to the swap meet up there. It has been running OK, I'm slowly widening my crusing radius.

I have been steered to great links for carb adjustment here and have been working up the nerve to get to them. Also the sportomatic is working ok. I haven't checked those adjustments yet, the clutch could probably work a little smoother. I have gotten some good shifts, nice if you hit it right.

I was advised to adjust the valves too. That has been in the back of my mind. They aren't loose, but I better make sure they aren't tight soon. Does that make sense?

It has been nice to get it running easily and be able to drive it. Been trying to keep my foot out of it till I get to a few more things. I have tried to heat it up though. It's not running hot at all. So far, so good!

Thanks again guys!
    Dan
    69 911 T #100176 Sportomatic
    Vanagons, 97 Jetta VR6, Misc junk...